Chapter 18: mission #2: Lovey Dovey Nicknames

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Celine’s POV

It was a bright sunny day, and today would be the day for our second plan.

 

 

Woohyun used to be so much happy when I call him those lovey dovey nicknames such as ‘baby’, ‘honey’,  ‘sweety’ and even ’namu’ and ‘woohyunnie’. Why? Simple, because I never call him those unless I was purposely being sweet on him. He was always the one calling me those.

 

 

L doesn’t know my plans he just knew that today would be the day though.

 

 

 

I prepared myself for school. I wore a floral above the knee high dress that fits my body perfectly, and a pink 10 inch stiletto.

(A/N: the photo below is CEline's dress and shoes ignore the girl model)

I slung my bag on my shoulders and went to school with a bright smile.

 

 

@ SEOUL UNIVERSITY…

WOOHYUN’S POV

 

 

I still can’t get over the fact, that L and Celine was so close already. They look like they were already dating. I hate it. No! wait. Don’t you misunderstand me, I am not jealous! I am just worried for my dongsaeng, you know Celine is a player. She might alose hurt L like what she did to me.

 

 

And I freakin’ don’t want that to happen.

 

 

Where are those boys? What is taking them so long. We planned on going to school together so I was waiting for them here at my home.

 

-beep- -beep-

 

There they are finally I rode my red Porsche and drove out, I saw Sunggyu hyungs car first followed by the cars of the boys. I opened my window and waved at them. They also opened their windows. L just smirked at me. What is the matter with him? Aissh

 

When we reached the school as usual the girls were waiting for us on our usual parking space. We went out of the car one by one. I was shocked when I felt a pair of arms snaking on my waist.

 

“C-Celine?” I turned around and was disappointed when I saw Eunji. Pabbo Nam Woohyun why would you expect that player to welcome you in the morning.

 

She pouted when  she heard me say Celine’s name. Aisssh how can I be so stupid?

“Oppa! Why are you calling her instead of me?” she pouted again and frowned.

 

“Sorry baby, I was just confused. Don’t be sad” I pecked her cheed and she beamed and hugged me.

 

“Goodmorning to you oppa!” She said as she held my hand.

 

I am not feeling anything for her. But how can she stay on my life for more than a day or two? Well whatever.

 

“Yah ! Hyung. Come on let’s go already! Aisshhhh!” Sungjong a=called me with an irritated face, I know he doesn’t like Eunji and so were all the boys.

 

“Coming!” I said still holding hands wuth Eunji.

 

 

L’s POV

That Eunji sure is a flirt. She’s back again. She always clings to Woohyun hyung everytime she’s in school. It irritates all of us.

 

Can she not see Celine is here, Celine is Woohyun hyungs Ex-girlfriend for goodness sake!

 

Sungjong glared at Eunji when she slung her arms on Woohyun hyungs. Our maknae can really sense something with that annoying lady.

 

We went to each of our classes. Time passed by so fast and its time for our break. I went out happily on my room and people were looking at me. I guess they are not used to seeing me this happy.

 

I went to our usual place in the cafeteria and I saw everyone already there well except Celine. I heard a clanking of heels at my back.

 

I turned around and saw Celine. My jaws literally dropped. She’s so Hot and y and pretty. All the praises you could tell on a woman is seen on her right now. Right now I just wanted to be with her. I’m glad the second plan is today maybe that was the reason behind the outfit.

 

“well goodmorning pretty!” I greeted her with a smirk. She winked at me. Stop that Celine. I mentally scolded her.

 

 

“goodmorning L-ssi” she greeted back and hugged me. I almost forgot that Infinite is just right a few meters behind us.

 

 

She pecked my cheeks, and I felt blood rushing on my face. What the fish L did you just blush infront of a lady? That was embarrassing. She held my hand and we walked towards infinite’s table. She squeezed my hand when she saw Eunji sitting on Woohyun’s lap.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter