Chapter 22 : Party (Part 2)

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Okay here are our players for this game. Let us give them a round of applause” Seohyun cheered as everyone clapped.

 

 

“This is interesting” Sunggyu thought as he saw his two dongsaengs competing each other in a couple game.

 

 

“our game is called the apple eating game. There will be an apple  that would be hanged here” she pointed at a steel bar at the center of the hall.

 

 

“the contestants would stand at the opposite sides of the wall and they will eat the apple together, without using their hands just their mouths,” she explained. Woohyun was getting anxious he doesn’t know what to do.

 

*What do I do now? What if the apple slips and I accidentally kiss her. OMO! I can’t kiss her. NO!* Woohyun thought as his heart started beating loud and fast.

 

He knows to himself that he still likes her but he just doesn’t want her to know. That would make him a looser. A hopeless romantic.

 

 

“Hey Woohyun-ah why do you look so nervous?” Celine asked and smirk she was starting to pretend to be naughty towards him again.

 

 

“Me? Nervous! Please Celine, Nam Woohyun doesn’t become nervous infront of girls” he said and smirked hiding his nervousness.

 

 

“Really? I thought you were nervous that the apple might slip and I’d get to kiss you again. You might fall for me in an instant.” she said teasing him.

 

 

He sarcastically laughed.

 

 

“woaaahhh! Dream on Celine I would never love you again. Never in my entire existence” he said controlling himself.

 

 

“As if I would also love you! Haha. Your delusional” Celine was hiding the sadness and hurt in her eyes. Woohyun’s hurtful has always been stabbing her heart, shattering it into pieces.

 

 

“Babe, you okay there?” she felt relieved when she heard L’s voice. He was meters away from her but they can clearly see each other. She smiled at him , L winked at her . Celine unconsciously blushed that made Woohyun boil with anger. He did not know why, but he’s jealous and he knows its not right.

 

 

L was really so jealous he wants to be partnered with Celine. He doesn’t want Woohyun beside her. Yes he was selfish but he can’t just give Celine to woohyun. She can be so much hurt after this. She only acts tough but deep inside she was hurting. She was broken and L doesn’t want her to be like that he wants to protect her. But he cannot do anything on situations like this.

 

 

“sweety I’m here!!!” Eunji called Woohyun but he ignored her, he was spacing out again.

 

 

“aish! What’s wrong with him?” Eunji cursed silently but was too loud enough for L to hear.

 

 

“Your dumb aren’t you?” L said coldly to her he still hasn’t changed he was still the cold L to other people especially to girls like Eunji.

 

 

“How dare you say that to me?” she screamed at L. He glared at her, she was scared.

 

 

“Yes you are an idiot, you know why? Of course you don’t. You are an idiot because you keep on clinging to hyung like an annoying leech. He was just using you, he was playing with you and you know that. But you still continue flirting with him and it annoys the hell out of me” L said with a dark tone.

 

 

Eunji was about to speak when Seohyun, spoke again.

 

 

“The game is all set. Thank you for waiting. Players please position yourself at the opposite sides of the apple” she said.

 

 

The 4 went to their positions. Woohyun and Celine were both nervous but they both were good at acting tough while L and Eunji were still glaring at each other.

 

 

“Ready . Set. Eat!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter