Chapter 13 : New Friend

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Its already been 2 weeks since the school year started. It is already 2 weeks since the deal with Myungsoo. Woohyun has already crossed out 10 girls on his Black book. He knows that he would win this. He is Nam Woohyun after all, the famous Cassanova that all the girls are looking for.

WOOHYUN'S POV (at his bedroom)

I do not want to get affected with Celine’s comeback. I wouldn’t be affected. I don’t care about her anymore, I swear. I checked my black book, remember the deal with Myungsoo. Yes, I have been accomplishing girls every day, day by day. Letter by letter from A-Z. It was actually hard for me to break up with girls without them crying and begging for me to not go. Well, I don’t give a damn. I don’t care. But It’s part of the deal they can’t cry.

I opened my black book. I already had 10 selcas with my beautiful girls. They did not cry. I still have many more letters to accomplish. It means more girls to fool. 

As I was planning on how or what to do to with my new toys, I suddenly remembered Celine. My happy moments with her. The times when we laughed. The times we kissed, we hugged and we cuddled with each other. I missed her. Yes I admit it. I missed her. So so much. But what can I do?

SHE FOOLED ME.  SHE BETRAYED ME. SHE CHEATED ON ME. SHE LIED TO ME.

I can’t miss her. I can’t still love her. She was the reason why I was a player on the first place. She did this to me. She broke me. She changed me, and what I am right now is because of her. I would never fall in ever again. NEVER! and I mean it. 

The next day (at Seoul University)

Woohyun was so ready to add his collection of girls in his black book since his 1 month deadline is fast approaching. He would never lose to his dongsaeng, he would never lose to Myungsoo. But he never thought that he just wants to show Celine the new Woohyun. The Woohyun that she can never hurt anymore.

He was walkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter