Chapter 27: Almost.

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sunggyu’s POV

 

“Hyung? Who will tell who?”

 

 Woohyun asked me with confusion. Oh no! I’m not the right person to tell him the truth. Not me and maybe not now.

 

 

“Uh? What?” I asked him back trying to play innocent.

 

 

“You said that Someone would have to tell something to someone?”

 

 

“what? I don’t get you?” I can’t tell him, I’m not the right person.

 

 

“aishh. Nevermind hyung. I hope you’re not hiding something from me, or else I’ll hate you forever”

 

 

He said and walked out of the room. I was about to g out when he came back.

 

 

“oh and hyung please help me wake the others up!” he said. I nodded and went out to wake the others.

 

 

 

--

We finished the breakfast happily. Sungyeol and Sungjong stopped talking bad about Euni, but I know they were just sick and tired of her.

 

 

I saw Eunji’s puffy eyes and I know Woohyun and the others saw it too.

 

 

“Celine did you cry?” L asked with concern in his eyes.

 

 

“huh? Andwae. Maybe I just need more sleep” she smiled weakly at us.

 

 

But I know the truth Celine I know you cried. Help yourself; don’t let me make a move. Just one more time that I’ll see you cry would make me do something you would not want.

 

 

“really, but I don’t believe you? Tell me who made you cry and I’ll rip him into pieces” Dongwoo cooed making the others nod at what he said. But I did not react.

 

 

“well hyung, would you want to rip Woohyun hyung into pieces already?” L smirked and looked at Woohyun, who just glared at him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter