Chapter 19: HURT !!

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is a mission free day for Celine and Myungsoo. They did not plan on making Woohyun jealous just for this day. But little did they know that they were getting more close that before.

 

 

 

Lunch was up and as usual Celine would eat with Infinite, but it would always be really hard on her since Eunji would always be there flirting with Woohyun.

 

 

 

She and the boys never like Eunji for Woohyun. They actually hated her, they were just waiting for her to reveal her true colors that she was good in hiding.

 

 

 

Celine came on Infinite’s table, everyone was so immersed with their own activities Sungjong reding his medicine book, Hoya watching a new dance routine on his ipad, Sunggyu trying to write a new song for his project, Dongwoo solving something, Sungyeol busy memorizing his script , L was just playing with his phone and Woohyun flirting with Eunji. She cleared .

 

 

 

“Annyeong oppas! You seemed to be so busy” she pouted cutely.

 

 

 

L looked up from his phone and his gaze landed on Celine who was infront of him.

 

 

 

“Oh annyeong Babe, I thought you were helping with the preparations that’s why you can’t join us?” he asked with raise brows as he stood up and led her to the seat beside him.

 

 

 

The  two was already used to calling each other Babe, but they were just friends, It was just some small deal for them nothing personal.

 

 

“Well oppa, we also have lunch though” she said as she smiled.

 

 

 

“You guys are busier than ever, well except you babe and Namu there” she said pointing to Woohyun who was busy with Eunji in his lap. Woohyun stiffened when he heard her call him Namu but he doesn’t want to make it obvious that he was affected so he continued flirting.

 

 

 

“Yeah dongsaengi, we need to finish up some requirements that would be passed today like a new song composition for me” Sunggyu smiled and continued composing.

 

 

 

“Me too, I have a chapter test, and this thick book is a pain in the ” Sungjong nodded. Celine chuckled.

 

 

 

“I know oppas so just continue, this Myungsoo here isn’t doing anything maybe he could accompany me” she said smiling at L.

 

 

“Ofcourse babe. Let’s eat?” L asked her.

 

 

 

“Kaja oppa. I’m hungry”

 

 

--

While getting food…

 

 

“So how are the preparations?” L asked her while filling his tray with food.

 

 

 

“Good, we are almost done actually. All we need to do is the drawlots, You know those oppas should stop doing all those requirements they were talking about” she said smiling widely at him.

 

 

“and why?” L asked a bit confused.

 

“Because classes would be postponed after lunch for the preparations for the University party tomorrow” L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter