Chapter 66: The reason (part 1)

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Grandma Cho’s POV

 

“Celine why don’t come with me, let’s go to the spa and relax” I suggested to my favorite granddaughter. She agreed.

 

 

While we were at the spa…

 

 

“So, Celine dear... how are you and your grandpa so far? did he hurt you?” I asked her.

 

 

“Nope grandma, we’re good” she replied but I know that she’s lying to me.

 

 

“Are you happy dear?” I asked her again, still hoping that she would finally open up to me, but she just nodded.

 

 

“I don’t think you’re happy Celine, grandma knows everything” I said and her eyes widened. No one knows that I have been looking after my family even themselves.

 

 

“But…but h-how did you know grandma? What do you know about what’s happening?” she asked, she was obviously refraining herself from crying.

 

 

“Come let’s go somewhere and eat and I’ll tell you the everything”

 

 

 

We went to a restaurant…

 

 

“Grandma tell me” Celine pleaded.

 

 

“hmmm, okay. So I discovered that you are in an arranged marriage with a KIM? Am I right?”

 

 

She nodded I smiled and gulped on my iced tea.

 

 

“And the reason was your boyfriend Woohyun is a NAM that is why your grandfather opposes your relationship?” I continued she nodded again.

 

 

“Have you tried asking him why he was so mad at the Nam’s? Why he has to marry you off with a Kim just to stop you relationship with a NAM?” I asked her.

 

 

“Yes grandma, I once asked grandpa. But he said that it was all because of business. The Nam’s are his biggest rivals in the business world. That is what he said. You know how much I am afraid with him” she said with sadness in her eyes, my poor Celine.

 

 

I just shook my head on her answer.

 

 

“why grandma is anything wrong?” Celine asked me.

 

 

“Your grandfather did not tell you the real story why he hates Benedict (Woohyun’s Grandfather).” I smiled at her again. She looked curious.

 

 

“You know Woohyun’s grandfather?” she asked.

 

 

“Yes, let me tell you a story. Benedict, Arthur (Grandpa Cho) and Andrew ( Myungsoo’s grandfather) and I were chil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter