Chapter 68: Confrontation

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Celine was asked to stay with Myungsoo in one apartment for tonight, for tomorrow is their wedding and Grandpa Cho suspects her granddaughter to escape from him. Celine wanted to protest, but she knows that she has no choice.

 

 

Myungsoo being the gentleman he is slept in the sofa instead of sleeping beside Celine in the huge bed.

 

 

The next day…

 

 

Myungsoo woke up early; a weak smile crept on his face when he saw Celine sleeping peacefully on the bed. He kissed her slowly on the forehead, fixed the blanket on her body and left the room.

 

 

Today was their wedding, but he was not happy. This is not what he wanted to happen. He likes Celine, but he did not want her to live a miserable life because of him.

 

 

He left the apartment before Celine wakes up. He did not want her to see this broken any longer.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile…

 

 

Woohyun did not sleep the whole night. He was broken and scared. Broken because of the thought that the only woman he ever loved is getting married soon, and scared that she will never be his anymore.

 

 

He was invited, though he did not want to see the wedding he still should come because he is the best man and Myungsoo was his friend. Woohyun planned on coming with Infinite not until Eunji told him something that made him change his mind.

 

 

He prepared himself and went to Eunji…

 

 

 

Grandma Cho, was the most aware of Celine’s hardship. She doesn’t want her granddaughter to be hurting like this. She still hadn’t talk to her husband but she will do it, for Celine for her happiness.

 

 

“Hello, yes this is Celestine Cho. Have you talk to him … Good… I will be there”

 

 

She received a call she then prepared and left their mansion. On her way Celestine was thinking about a way to prevent this dark plan of his husband from happening. She knows that she is the only key to that… or not. She suddenly remembered Woohyun. Nam Woohyun. The grandson of her first love.

 

 

After almost 30 minutes of travel, Celestine’s car came to a stop infront of a very familiar building. The Cho Company.
 

 

 

When she entered everyone greeted her nervously. Celestine was known by everyone as the strict and the very sophisticated wife of Mr. Cho. She was also seldom seen in the company since she lives in U.S. She smiled at them and walked towards her husband’s office.

 

 

*Knock knock knock*

 

 

She knock three times and Mr.Cho’s secretary opened the door.

 

 

“Hello Madam Cho, Mr. Cho is inside his office” she said with a smile. Celestine smiled at her and walked in.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter