Chapter 59: The Black Book

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

It has been a month since Celine and I got back together. Everyday seemed to be perfect for all of us. School was getting very much exciting since the school year is nearly ending.

 

I am now in my room cleaning. Yes, I do clean my room. I am trying to dispose unnecessary things here. Then I saw something familiar lying on the farthest part of my bookshelf.

 

The Black Book…

 

I smiled and opened the book once again…

 

I almost forgot the contents of this book…

 

What I remember is that I only have two letters left for me to finish the bet with L when I knew the truth. Well, even though Celine came I never did stop finishing this stupid deal with Myungsoo, I randomly flirt with a girl and ask their name. If their first letter would enter the book then I would dump them gently but if not I would be a demon. Haha, if you know what I mean.

 

I gasped when I saw the 2 remaining letters on the book. C and E…

 

That could have been Celine and Eunji right? Is this some kind of a destiny?

 

HMMMMM, I have a bright idea though. I chuckled to myself. Nam Woohyun you are going to be a hot cupid.

 

 

 

Author’s POV

 

Woohyun kept the book in his bag and smirked. He was planning something and no one can stop him now.

 

 

The next day...

 

While Infinite was in their hangout place with Celine and Eunji, Woohyun was still not yet there…

 

“Where is your boyfriend Celine-ah?” Sunggyu asked.

 

Celine shrugged. “I don’t know oppa, after the class ended he disappeared”

 

“Yo Girlfriend” Woohyun suddenly greeted Celine and pecked her lips.

 

“Here he is oppa” Celine chuckled.

 

“Miss me already?” Woohyun asked.

 

“Sunggyu oppa was looking for you” Celine said.

 

Infinite noticed that something seems different with Woohyun today, they looked at him weirdly making Woohyun cringed.

 

“Yah!! What is with all those stares?” Woohyun asked.

 

“What are you planning now Nam Woohyun?” Sunggyu asked.

 

“Planning? What plan?” Woohyun smirked.

 

“You look creepy hyung” Sungjong exclaimed.

 

“OHHHHH!! I just remember this L” Woohyun said as he brought the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter