Chapter 21: Party ! (part 1)

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day of the University Christmas party and everyone was excited. The students came to Seoul University with their best outfits.

Gifts of different sizes are brought by them. The party was composed of two parts, the first part comprises the exchanging of gifts, games and food, while the second part is the ball in the evening.

Students were busy exchanging their small gifts to their friends and chit chatting when a sound of approaching cars caught their attention.

WHITE SPORTS CAR …(Sunggyu)

GREEN SPORTS CAR…(Dongwoo)

PURPLE SPORTS CAR…(Hoya)

PINK SPORTS CAR…(Sungyeol)

YELLOW SPORTS CAR…(Sungjong)

RED SPORTS CAR…(Woohyun)

BLACK SPORTS CAR…(L)

It was Infinite with their luxurious sports car arriving. They seldom bring with them this cars because they were so expensive. They went out of their cars one by one and captured the attention of everyone. They smiled and proceed at the Party hall.

As they entered the hall, all eyes were layed on them they were so dashing and handsome that people can’t stop looking at them. They sat at their reserved table and smiled again to everyone.

The place was well decorated and the theme of Christmas was In the air.

“Noona did great here” Sungjong said while admiring the decorations that Celine prepared and worked hard for.

They noticed that their table was reserved for nine people.

“Why is our table for 9?” hoya asked.

“MY Celine would be coming with us here after the party, you know the ball. I can’t wait to see her I know she would look beautiful” L said emphasizing the ‘MY’ on his statement as he looked at Woohyun.

“what about the 9th chair then?” Dongwoo asked this time raising his eyebrows.

“Maybe you should ask Woohyun hyung about that”L said as he smirked.

Woohyun was spacing out when Sungyeol smacked his head earning a glare from him.

“Yah!!! LE SUNGYEOL!!! What was that for?” he angrily asked his dongsaeng who was a bit annoyed.

“I was asking you, but you were ignoring me. What were you thinking hyung?” Sungyeol said.

“Really? I’m sorry I was not paying attention what was your question again?”H e was now paying attention he was just thinking about Celine and Myungsoo.

But why would he care???

“I was actually asking you hyung if that of yours would be sitiing with us again. Such a leech. I hate her!” Sungyeol scrunched his nose in annoyance, just talking about Eunji annoys him.

“Which  of them?” he asked rather confused.

Sungjong chocked on his dri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter