Chapter 31: Confused

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Woohyun did not know what to say. He was dumbfounded. He never thought that he will hear those 3 words from Celine again.

 

“I love you Woohyun-ah. I’ll always do”

 

 

Her  words kept repeating on Woohyun’s head. He was going crazy. Why is she doing this to him? Why is she torturing him?

 

Woohyun’s POV

 

 

What are you planning Celine? Are you planning to make me fall for you again? Are ypu planning to make my life even more miserable. How about Myungsoo? Are you just playing with him too. How can you hurt us like this? What did I do to deserve this kind of punishment from you?

 

 

I went down to the living room. I saw her again preparing food. Her eyes are swollen. Why did she also cried? Is that an act? Is that part of her plans? She looks sad..

 

 

Celine-ah tell me are you hiding something from me??

 

 

I walked towards the living room and plopped myself on the sofa. I was stealing glances on her from time to time.

 

Are you really planning this? Should I play with you? Are you hiding something from me? You are not acting normal

 

Celine-ah. I will definitely find out your little secret…

 

 

I smirked and walked towards her. The CASSANOVA is back.

 

 

She looked at me, those eyes. Why are they so sad, and miserable?

 

 

I smiled at her. She smiled back but I know that was a fake.

 

 

“Are you planning to help me here? Preparing food for 9 people is too much for me” she said while looking at me.

 

 

“Well, I’m not in the mood to cook. Besides were alone here. Should I play with my ex-GIRLFRIEND” I emphasized the world girlfriend to her.

 

 

“what do you mean?” She said raising a brow.

 

 

“look who’s acting innocent here Celine. Don’t you miss me? Don’t you miss your ex-boyfriend who gave everything to you. Who made himself your slave. Who did whatever you wanted. Who dedicated his whole self to you” I sound so bitter. But I need to let this all out. My anger. She bowed her head and frowned. That’s no use. I chuckled.

 

 

“Why are you sad baby? Oh I remember now, you! You ruined everything. You cheated on me? All those times I thought you were happy with my company. That you loved me. But I was wrong. Definitely wrong. You never did love me CELINE. You were a genius! You made me believe all your lies. You should be an actress. It suits you! Your effective in ruining other people’s lives.” I stopped when I saw a tear fell from her eyes. Was I going overboard? Hell no! She should hear all this. That pain she’s feeling right now is nothing compared to what she did to me.

 

 

“oh? You’re crying now, But can I ask you a question? Were you happy, when you saw me like this? You see I don’t believe on love anymore. For me, all girls are like you. Liars, cheaters, manipulators.” I grabbed her shoulders and shook her.

 

 

“what tell me. Were you happy!!! Were you happy that you made me miserable.. That you killed me.. You broke me!! Go celebrate you’ve done everything correctly. You were successful.”

 

 

I laughed and let go of her. She fell on the floor crying. I was laughing but at the same time crying. Yes! I look like an idiot. Tears were flowing form my eyes. But I don’t give a damn.

 

 

 

“Talk!!!”  shouted.

 

 

“Sorry Woohyun-ah!*sobs* Mianhe…” she said softly in between her sobs.

 

 

“what? Is sorry all you can say?” I scoffed. I am not happy with what I did? Did I hurt her that bad?

 

 

“mianhe.. Woohyun-ah… Forgive me… I’m sorry”

 

CELINE’s POV

 

 

“mianhe… Woohyun-ah…Forgive me…I’m sorry”

 

 

 That’s all I said after Woohyun blurted out every burden in his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter