Chapter 17: Mission #1- Nam Woohyun likes my cookies.

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is it! Today would be the start of my small experiment with L.

 

It would be a joke if I’ll tell you that I’m not nervous.

 

Yes. I am nervous.

 

But the fact that Woohyun is always with that Eunji makes me want to really continue this.

 

I woke up really early to bake my special cookies that I usually cooked for Woohyun in the past.This cookies used to be hi favorite food.

 

I shaped it like a heart, so it would look so much more special.

 

Let’s see how much you can endure this NAM WOOHYUN.

 

 

 

 

@SEOUL UNIVERSITY.

 

 

It was already time for snacks so I headed to the cafeteria where everyone was. I saw Infinite in their table eating happily.

 

 

L saw me, he immediately got up and approached me with a smile. He’s so handsome.

 

 

“You ready?” he asked as we approached infinite’s table.

 

 

“Yeah. I can do this. I mean ‘WE’” I emphasized the word WE so he could get that I really need his cooperation.

 

 

He just nodded and winked at me, I can feel that everyone’s eyes are already on us, including infinite.

 

 

We approached Infinite’s table.

 

“Goodmorning Noona!!! Omo, your so pretty!!”

 

 Sungjong jumped from his seat when he saw me, Infinite looked at me from head to toe. Maybe because my outfit is different, I was wearing a dress, which I don’t normally wear. I was feeling a bit awkward with all their stares, Myungsoo noticed the awkwardness and he cleared his throat.

 

“Come sit, Celine” Sunggyu said awkwardly.

 

 

I sat between Myungsoo and Sungjong. Sungyeol eyed the pink bag I was holding.

 

“Celine!!What’s that?”

 

This tall choding and his instincts when it comes to food. I caught Woohyun looking at me, Eunji is not with him. I felt happy not seeing that annoying girl.

 

“Oh y-yeah... I almost forgot. I made my special cookies for you guys”

 

Upon hearing cookies everyone’s attention was on me. Anticipating that I would give them as soon as possible. This guys really.

 

“Yayy!! Give me.. Give me.. Noona!!” Sungjong sang beside me as he showed me his aegyo.

 

I saw Woohyun frown. Our eyes met, his eyes were sad. But knowing my naughty disguise, I just smirked at him, when deep inside I wanted to run to him and hug him.

 

“Palli, Celine. I’m craving for sweets so much” Sungyeol pushed the poor maknae and sat beside me.

 

“Eh? Why did you prepare two boxes?”  Dongwoo asked.

 

 

“The other box belongs to me, you know” Hoya teased.

 

 

“uhh, actually this bigger box belong to all of you guys and this smaller box belongs to Myungsoo”

 

 

They were dumbfounded when I said that the other box belongs to Myungsoo. Their jaws literally dropped. Woohyun glared at L, L just smirked at his hyungand rolled his eyes on his hyung.

 

 

WOOHYUN’S POV

 

We were happily chatting on the cafeteria when Celine came.

 

 

To my surprise L approached her and accompanied her to our table.

 

 

What does he think he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter