Chapter 37: Infinite talk

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Right after Woohyun and Celine left Sunggyu gathered everyone in the living room. Infinite still did not understand what the hell is happening. But they still obeyed Sunggyu. He is the leader after all.

 

 

“Hyung? What is really happening here?” Hoya asked.

 

 

“Did you purposely made those two go to the market for us to have this meeting?” Dongwoo asked too.

 

 

“I just want you guys to listen to what Eunji would tell you. Especially you Sungjong and Sungyeol, we all know that you don’t like her from the very start but she has changed. Give her another chance by just hearing what she has to say” Sunggyu said as he looked at them one by one.

 

 

They all nodded.

 

 

“Arasso hyung I am doing this because you told me too” Sungjong said.

 

 

Sunggyu sat on the sofa infront of the boys. Eunji came out from the kitchen carrying 8 glasses of juice and cookies.

 

 

“Here eat some while we talk” she said and smiled to them.

 

 

“Just start it already” L interrupted, Dongwoo elbowed him.

 

 

“Okay so I heard that you guys already know about Woohyun lying to you guys. He told you that he was the one who cheated with Celine” Eunji said eyeing the boys in front of her one by one. They nodded.

 

 

“there is something you should know” Eunji said.

 

 

“What is it?” Dongwoo asked seriously, at times like this Dongwoo who is the jolly type becomes the most serious.

 

 

“You see Celine was the one who broke their relationship; she told Woohyun that she did not loved him all along. She told him that she just toyed with him. But do you guys honestly believe her?” Eunji asked.

 

 

“Basing on how I know noona, she really loves Woohyun hyung. She cares for her so much. That is what I saw, and I know that she is a kind and loyal woman. She is not like you” Sungjong said.

 

 

“Sungjong stop that” Sunggyu hissed.

 

 

“You are right. Celine lied to Woohyun. She did not toyed with him, in fact she loves him so much” Infinite’s eyes widened especially Myungsoo.

 

 

“Then what is the truth?” Hoya asked.

 

 

“The truth is, Celine needed to break up with Woohyun because her grandfather Mr.Cho wants her to. The Nam’s and the Cho’s are the biggest rivals in business here in korea, Mr.Cho didn’t want Celine to have a relationship with a Nam. That’s why he ordered Celine’s parents to tell her to separate with Woohyun or else Mr.Cho would get every penny they have” Eunji explained. Infinite was listening intently at her. They cannot believe what they were hearing.

 

 

“But why didn’t Celine just tell Woohyun the truth?” Sungyeol asked.

 

 

Sunggyu stood up.

 

 

“If you were on Woohyun’s shoe, and Celine told you about the truth, what would you do?” Sunggyu asked Sungyeol.

 

 

“Of course I would fight for her, I will do everything to make us together” Sungyeol said proudly.

 

 

“Exactly. Knowing Woohyun he would fight for Celine even if her family doesn’t want them together, and Celine was scared. She didn’t want to disobey her grandfather because he was powerful enough to do anything

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter