Chapter 25: Woohyun’s Vacation house

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

 

They arrived at Woohyun’s rest house at around 12:00 a.m. They ate the sandwiches and lasagna that Celine prepared.

 

 

 

“This is delicious Celine” Hoya complimented her cooking.

 

 

 

“Thank you oppa! I made them really special for you guys” she said and beamed, she was happy that they appreciated her food.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Eunji was feeding Woohyun, making the others look at them with disgusted expressions.

 

 

 

“what are you doing feeding hyung? He’s not a baby.” Sungjong said with a raised eyebrows at Eunji. As usual Eunji would pretend that she was innocent and that she was a sweet  and kind girl.

 

 

“oppa, I was just helping oppa eat. Is that a problem?” she said in a exaggeratingly sweet voice.

 

 

“Can you atleast stop what your doing? You’re  freaking me out!Goodness” Sungyeol bickered.

 

 

“what the hell are your problem you two? Why do you keep on getting mad and shouting at Eunji, she isn’t even doing anything to you?” Woohyun said in an angry tone he doesn’t even know himself, why he snapped at his two dongsaengs.

 

 

“You see hyung that lady beside you is a ! She is just fooling you! She manipulates you! How can you let her do that to you? Until when will you let her do that to you? When she starts ing around? Oh please you should know better hyung!!!” Sungyeol said angrily practically shouting at his hyung.

 

 

The rest of infinite were shocked at the choding’s sudden outburst. He never gets mad easily, he just gets mad when everything is so annoying already. He walked out of the dining area, Sungjong followed him.

 

 

“what is wrong with them! Really!! Aishhh!!!” Woohyun ruffled his hair, he was mad too.

 

 

“oppa? You okay?” Eunji hugged Woohyun to calm him down and he did.

 

“I’m sorry, maybe they were just tired. Sorry for their words Eunji-ah” he said kissing her hands in a gentleman way. Eunji giggled.

 

Celine slowly walked out of the seen and went on the  small veranda at the garden. She cried silently.

 

 

“Why? Why do I have to be always affected around him? Why can’t I just forget everything that happened between us? Why should I always end up crying like this? I hate it! I hate that I still love you Nam Woohyun! I hate that I made you change like this! I hate that I was the reason why you changed!” she screamed on her mind as she sobbed silently.

 

 

She heard footsteps approaching her. She wiped her tears and pretended that she was just resting.

 

 

“Celine ah, are you oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter