Chapter 15: Make the Cassanova Jealous.

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CELINE’S POV

Myungsoo and I were talking with each other, I was trying to ignore Woohyun and that . I really hate her. Myungsoo and I grew so close this past few days, I don’t know we never became this close before when I was still Woohyun’s girlfriend. I glanced at Woohyun and Eunji when suddenly she k-kissed him. YES !!!!! that ed kissed him infront of me.

“w-why.. why… why did you k-kiss m-me?” Woohyun asked stuttering. He is so shocked that his small eyes grew big.

I was in a loss of words. I do not know how to react. I was trembling, I hid my hands under the table, I wouldn’t want anyone to know about my weakness. Suddenly I felt warmth in my hands. Someone is holding at my hands/ I glanced up at Myungsoo, he smiled at me.

I just smiled a weak smile. I looked at Woohyun again. What would you react Woohyunnie?

After about 5 minutes, he relaxed in his seat. Eunji smiled at him.

“I’m sorry oppa” she said to him.

Woohyun is not obviously pissed. Well he is a player I know he is used to kissing just anyone.

Myungsoo cleared his throat he was still holding my hands under the table.

“So hyung are you two dating? Seoul Universities Nam Woohyun a.k.a the Cassanova never dated anyone in a week or worst in 2 days.” Myungsoo smirked. I know he was just making me feel better.

“uh uh. W-we are n-n” he was stuttering.

“Yes! We are already dating!” Euni interrupted, she looks happy that , ugggh!!!

Being the ‘TOUGH’ girl they knew I was, I started being my self again, which is not so me.

“Oh!! Congratulations WOOHYUNIE” I smirked at him, and rolled my eyes at the . Myungsoo tightened his grip on my hand.  Woohyun was shocked at what I called him. Well Nam Woohyun let’s see, who’s tough!

“Thank you Celine-ssi” the exclaimed, then I saw her rolling her eyes at me.

“So since when are you two dating?” Sunggyu oppa asked.

“Just a while ago” something is wrong why is Woohyun not answering.

 

MYUNGSOO’s POV

I think the Cassanova met his match. Well I don’t approve of this Eunji girl that Hyung said he was dating, well more of she was the one who declared that they were dating.

I help celine’s hand when I saw that she was affected with the kiss scene infront

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter