Chapter 54: Flowers …

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After months of thinking and brain storming, Celine had finally decided who actually won her heart between Woohyun and Myungsoo. But still she was waiting for the two signs to be accomplished. It was kinda fun and exciting for her since her weirdest signs were weirdly coming true.

 

 

Two months has already passed since the two started pursuing her, they were quite competitive though their treatment as brothers never changed and she was happy about it. The thought of hurting one of them is her biggest burden.

 

 

 

--

Celine prepared for school early, these past few months she has been really busy with her requirements in school. Today was the deadline of one of her requirements on her major subject and she had to go to school early for some polishing.

 

 

 

On the way to school she stopped by her favorite café and bought her favorite mocha macchiato. While she was lining up a guy bumped into her making him spill his coffee all over her.

 

 

 

“Gosh, it’s hot!” Celine said as she looked at her coffee soaked shirt.

 

 

 

“Omo, sorry I didn’t mean to, let me help you” they guys said as he brought out his handkerchief and helped her  wipe her shirt.

 

 

 

“It’s okay, I can manage” Celine answered with a smile.

 

 

 

“I insist, come let’s go to the mall and let me buy you a new shirt” the guy said.

 

 

 

Celine was about to say no but then he suddenly held her hands.

 

 

 

“By the way my name is Baekhyun” he smiled as he was still holding her hands.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Woohyun has planned to fetch Celine in her house when he saw her walk in the café. He silently walked behind her. But then he was shocked when he saw a stranger bump into her making his coffee spill on her.

 

 

 

 

He was about to approach the two but then he stopped himself and just stood there waiting for her to leave. But he was shocked when the guy held her hands and kissed them. Celine smiled and Woohyun felt a sudden pang of jealousy in him.

 

 

 

His shoulders deflated and he dragged his feet to school with a big frown.

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

Celine and Baekhyun at the mall…

 

 

 

“You shouldn’t have brought me here, I can buy my own shirt” Celine said.

 

 

 

“But it was my fault that your shirt was soaked in coffee now.” He stubbornly said.

 

 

 

“Let’s just make it fast, I still have to run some errands to school” Celine said and the he just nodded.

 

 

After 30 minutes Celine had finally finish buying a new shirt that Beakhyun paid.

 

 

“I’m sorry but I really have to go, it’s nice meeting you and thank you for this shirt” Celine said.

 

 

 

“Do you want me to send you to your school?” he asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter