Chapter 71: The day (part 3)

THE BLACK BOOK (EDITING)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Do something hyung, please.. Do something” Myungsoo thought sadly.

 

 

 

Woohyun just stood there, as he was still closing his eyes while he sang the wedding march. He doesn’t want to open his eyes for he knows that once he opens his eyes and sees Celine, in her wedding gown, he was afraid he would just breakdown.

 

 

 

The song finished and Woohyun has no other choice but to open his eyes. Slowly he opened his eyes, and he gasped as he saw Celine infront of him.

 

 

 

She smiled at him painfully.

 

 

 

Woohyun does not know what to do. Why is Celine in front of him? Where is Myungsoo?

 

 

He looked at his side and there was Myungsoo looking at both of them meaningfully. His eyes were telling Woohyun something that Woohyun cannot comprehend.

 

 

 

Celine smiled sadly at Woohyun, that made Woohyun hurt even more. She moved forward getting close to Woohyun that made him startled.

 

 

 

 

“Woohyun-ah, I never dreamt that this would happen to us. I have always imagined you, waiting for me in front of altar. But now this way… Not you being the best man and my wedding singer. Please always remember that you will always be my one and only Namu”

 

 

 

 

A tear fell from her eyes as she said those words. It was painful enough to tell him those. The visitors were curious on why the two were talking, when Myungsoo who is the groom was only standing at the side watching both his bride and best man having their own moment.

 

 

 

Myungsoo was hoping that Woohyun would be enlightened, and do something to fight for Celine.

 

 

 

Celine gasped, as Woohyun hugged her suddenly. She was indeed taken aback. She has missed his hugs, his kisses. She misses him. She misses her Woohyun.

 

 

 

“You know how much I dreamt of us getting married and having our own family. I always wanted to see you walking down the aisle as you look at me with eyes full of love. I wanted to sing for you. But not like this Celine. I don’t know what to do anymore. Is it too late to take you back? Can’t I do anything to make you mine again? I love, and I will always will”

 

 

 

 

Woohyun broke the hug, though he wanted to hug her forever he knew he can’t.

 

 

 

Myungsoo approached the two. He smiled painfully to them. He gave Woohyun a brotherly hug, which startled Woohyun. They both knew that they treated each other as brothers from the beginning and they both do not want to fight anymore.

 

 

 

“Hyung, how can you be so stupid!” Myungsoo whispered that made Woohyun to widen his eyes.

 

 

 

“What? I have already given you Celine! What do you still want from me?” Woohyun hissed.

 

 

 

“I never thought that you were this stupid, hyung” Myungsoo said as he pret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter