I will miss you

Don't you see that I love you?

 

 

Yuri's POV

I was standing outside her door, trying to collect my thoughts, trying to find an appropriate way to say it without causing damage. Suddenly the door opened, showing Hyoyeon with watery eyes. She stepped up and hugged me.

-Be strong, Yuri – she whispered.

When I entered the room, I saw Tiffany lying in her bed. I knew Hyoyeon must have told her something. At least she knew what was happening.

-Baby...

I sat beside her and her hair. I smiled, trying to cheer her up.

-I don’t want you to go, Yuri. I don’t want you to be far from me. What will I do here alone? I'll miss you too much...

Her tears ran over her face, while my heart was torn to pieces. Nothing is more painful than seeing the person you love the most cry and you could do nothing to stop it.

I her cheek and gathered her lips with mine.

-I love you.

Her crying became louder. She hugged me tightly and cried on my shoulder. I didn’t know what to do, just hug her back.

-Nothing will separate us, okay? No matter if we are far away, nothing will separate us.

The words came out of my mouth trembling. It was very hard not to cry. I couldn’t  cry. Tiffany needed strength and I was going to give her.

- Do you promise? - She asked, in a whisper.

-I promise.

Together we lay in bed, hugging each other.

-We knew it was a risk...

That surprised me, but I said nothing. I had to let her vent all her frustration.

-Perhaps - she continued - when we are far away, we will show everyone that our love is real, that neither time nor distance will be able to destroy us, don’t you think?

For the first time since entering the room I saw her smile. A hopeful smile.

-Will you think of me when you're in Japan? - She asked as she my cheek.

-I think of you every time.

We stared in silence.

- Will you think of me when you're in the USA?

Her smile disappeared from her face. Her eyes filled with tears and my heart started beating very fast.

- Wh ... What? - She stammered.

. It was just what I didn’t want to happen. What had I done?

-Hyoyeon didn’t say anything about it - she said again in a whisper - What are you talking about, Yuri?

I sighed. I told her in detail my conversation with manager oppa.

-'That means I'll be much further away from you - she said, her voice cracking.

I embrace her again. All that was happening was very hard and very unfair, but since we came to this medium, we knew that nothing would be easy.

-Remember that nothing will separate us.

She looked straight into my eyes. I was going to miss her a lot. Every part of her I would need it.

After a while, her tears stopped and suddenly, one of her hands began to caress my abs. I didn’t know with what intention, but that just... . I tried not to care, but it was impossible as her lips began to rub my neck.

-I'm going to miss you - she whispered against my skin.

My breath was becoming increasingly agitated.

Are you trying to kill me, Tiffany?

I took deep breaths a few times, trying to stay calm, but it was almost impossible. Slowly I put one of my hands on her waist, I didn’t know what was going through her mind, but I suspected it.

Her lips met mine, our tongues inspected every inch of our mouths. My heart was beating very fast.

-Yul ...-She said, hidden behind her bangs- I don’t like this shirt... would you mind to take it off?

My eyes widened and her cheeks turned pink. She was very flushed.

I smiled.

I took the garment off gently, slowly, revealing two beautiful mounds that made me stare. They were perfect. However, she took my chin and rejoined our lips. That kiss was the answer to what I was wondering. My left hand went from her waist to her right . She let out a moan.

Music to my ears.

Without thinking twice, I attacked her neck. I kissed every part of it, until I got to her shoulders. I knew I had to keep going down, but something happened.

*Knock knock*

-Don’t go... -She said with heavy breathing.

I ignored that sound and kept kissing her, but it persisted.

-Seobang, are you there?!

Jessica. What could she want right this moment?

-- Tiffany whispered, separating from me- Go and open the door.

I sighed.

I got up from the bed and walked to the door, but before...

- Aren’t you going to dress up? – I asked after seeing that she had only covered herself with the sheet.

-No - she said coldly – I want her to know what we were doing.

I opened the door and Jessica stood there with her arms crossed.

-Manager oppa texted me - she showed me her phone – he says we will leave for Japan tomorrow afternoon, so be prepared. It will be amazing to spend time alone with you.

I just smiled. Did she want to bother Tiffany? Because she was clearly succeeding.

After closing the door, I went back to bed, where I met my girlfriend. My annoyed girlfriend.

- She will never understand you're mine? - She said with a pout.

-I'm all yours, right?

There was no answer, but a deep kiss. A kiss that again. Damn. Every contact with her skin could . Gradually our clothing was being a nuisance. My hands traveled all over her body, stopping at her thighs always.

After a moment, I knew I had to do something. But I didn’t know how to start. I gently lay her on the bed, still kissing her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and whispered in my ear.

-I'm ready.

We looked at each other's eyes. She knew I loved her, I knew she loved me. This just would take our love to the next level. And so it happened.

 

 

 

 

A sleepy Tiffany was lying next to me, with a smile on her face, so different to that girl few hours ago. It made me happy to see her happy. Was she tired? Maybe. Was I tired? No, because her smile made me stronger. I her cheek and kissed her lips.

-Now I’m all yours - she said, blushing again. Even after what we had done.

-And I’m all yours, too. - I said, smiling.

I don’t know at what time we fell asleep, but I wish I could stop time, right there next to her, because beside her everything is perfect.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know its been a while... sorry! I'll try to update soon!

I'll be happy to read your comments or ideas...

Please keep supporting this story and thanks to the new suscribers!

^-^