Surprise

Don't you see that I love you?

Tiffany's POV

We had arrived three hours ago and we were heading to Taeyeon's cousin's house. We decided to stay there until we could book a room on Yuris hotel. my head was resting on Hyoyeons shoulder while we were sitting on Taeyeon's aunt's car.

-Its really nice to have you here girls, at least for a few hours. We have missed you Taeyeon.

-I have missed you too auntie - she answered politely with a smile on her face.

-I'm so excited -I whispered to Hyoyeon- I can't wait to see her.

She chuckled.

-I know... I can't wait to see Nicole either. We will meet them really soon.

A smile appeared on my face as soon as a I imagined myself on my girlfriend's arms. I have missed her so much. When we arrived to the house, Hyoyeon received a phone call.

-Girls -she said- Nicole says they already have a room for us so we can go right now if we want.

I felt butterflies going around my stomach.

-You can use my car if you want -Taeyeon's aunt said.

-Thank you so much -I thanked her and we headed to the car.

A few minutes later an idea popped into my mind.

-How are we going to enter to the hotel? If they saw us they would recognized us...

-I hope you have an idea, Hyoyeon.

-Actually it isn't mine but Nicole's. We are going to enter by different entrances. I'll go through the principal after we arrive, Taeyeon you, with the car through the car park, and you Tiffany through the back door. Yuri's room is on 6th floor -she gave me a key- you can use it. Its the second door on the floor.

When we arrived I went to the back door and made my way to Yuri's room. my heart was beating really fast and I was almost shaking. When I reached the door I took the key and opened it, but what I saw made feel so disappointed.

-Yuri...?

 

Yuri's POV

After having lunch we headed to our room to rest for a while. I was trying to catch some sleep when someone patted my shoulder.

-You should go a talk to her. she's been like that since yesterday. Yoona pointed to Jessica who was next to the window looking through with a blank expression.

-You right -I said while standing up.

-I'll leave you alone. Don't mess it up, okay?

I nodded and went to Jessica. As I get there I sat by her side.

-Leave me alone, Yuri, I don't want to talk.

-But I do -I replied- Don't be like that, Sica, why are you acting like this?

-Are you serious, Yuri? 

-C'mon, Sica -I said, trying a fail aegyo- Don't be mad. Is it because of Jiyoung?

-No -she answered coldly.

-Then why?

-Because... I'm frustrated.

-Uh? -I looked at her with a confused expression.

-Yes, confused. I know you're taken, Yuri, but I still have feelings for you, and that frutrates me.

I didn't see that coming.

-I'm sorry, Sica... I don't know what to say...

-Don't say anything -she answered leaning close to me- just...

Her arms wrapped my neck and her lips locked with mine.

I was shocked. I couldn't move any muscle or do anything to avoid it. I didn't even kiss back.

Only one thing was in my mind.

Tiffany.

It felt so wrong. I wanted to pull Jessica away, but the grip on my neck was so hard.

Just then I heard the knock of the door moving, and suddenly opening it.

.

-What the...

When I heard her voice my heart stopped beating. I pulled Jessica away and run to the girl who had appeared behind the door.

-This is not what you think it is. Let me explain it, please.

-What? You want me to let you explain it, Yuri? I just saw you kissing her!! -the new girl yelled.

-I... think I should go -Jessica said, avoinding both of us.

-Please, let me explain it -I pleaded again- This is not what it seems, Hyoyeon, I promise.

-You shouldn't explain it to me, Yuri, but Tiffany.

-Tiffany is here?!

-Yes, she is. And you're so lucky that it was me who entered this room. Can you imagine how hurt she would have been if she saw you?!

-I know -I said while feeling like the worst girlfriend in the whole world- I want to see her, where is she? 

Just in that second, the most beautiful girl in the world entered through the door.

-You want to see me, baby? I went to the wrong room and ended up on Nicole's room, but I'm here now, baby! -she said with a grin on her face.

-Tiffany... -I whispered, while wrapping my arms around her waist and snuggled my head on her neck, brething her in.

-I have missed you so much, baby -she said- I was getting crazy without you, I couldn't spend a minute more away from you.

I gulped. I felt so guilty. I love Tiffany. I freaking love her.

-I have missed you, too, babe -I said as I kissed her cheeks- Stay with me please, I need you.

-Are you okay, babe? -she asked me with a worried expression.

-Yes, I am. I just want you with me forever.

-Ehem... -Hyoyeon interrupted- I'll leave you alone, okay? 

We nodded. 

When she was about to go out,she looked at me and moving her lips she ordered me to tell her what happened.

I was so dead.

-Should we lay on your bed, babe? I'm so tired because of the trip -Tiffany said as holding my hand.

-Yes, we should.

As we laid on my bed, she snuggled her nose against my neck, sending shivers through my spine. Her hands wrapped around my waist and her lips find their way to lock with mine.

Her lips moved softly against mine while her hands were my abs.

-I have missed your lips so much, Yuri. I love you -she said looking at me eyes.

-Me too, babe, I love you so much -I said as I leaned in to another kiss.

But at the same time feeling guilty for what had happened few minutes before.

 

 


I know it's been a while and I'm so sorry!! -bows- 

Please, keep supporting me ^^ I promise I won't give up on this story...

:)