Almost the truth

Don't you see that I love you?

Tiffany's POV

It's been two weeks now, since Yuri and I had that weird conversation. Yeah, weird because I was about to tell her the truth about Nichkhun, but she just admitted that she was dating Jessica.

On the other hand, Nichkhun kept telling me that he doesn't believe them at all. O just don't know, they look pretty real to me, they even call each other honey-bee and stuff. What's that? She hadn't been like that with me ever! I got really jealous the first time I heard it.

-Girls!! -Hyoyeon shouted from the living room- come here! Ihave something for you.

When I heard her voice I just wanted to keep sleeping. But they were just heading to there, so yeah, I ended up going, too.

-You know I have been to Min's place so often lately, she gave me this for you -she pulled out a bottle of wine.

We all looked at each other.

Well, almost all. Jessica and Yuri were so busy playing and smiling stupidly at each other.

How I wished I was the one playing with Yuri.

-What about we share this now?

-I'm in -Sunny said.

-Us too! -the happy couple answered.style="font-size:14px;">One by one the girls nodded, even Seohyun who is always complainig about Sunny and Hyoyeon drinking too much.

-What about you, Fany? 

Definitely not. I wasn't in the mood of drinking and I didn't wat to see YulSic. Save that for your shippers.

-No, Hyo, sorry.

-Oh, come one! Don't be like that join us!

-It's okay, really.

I stood up and walked to my room, laid on my bed and tried to sleep. Yeah, probably the would have a nice party and I would lose the entertainment, but they were there, they just made me umconfortable.

After some hours, I woke up. I rubbed my eyes with my fists and headed to the living.

-What the...

-Shhhh, unnie, you're going to wake them up.

Seohyun was covering Sunny with a blanket. I saw the watch and it had been three hours that I slept. The girls were laying everywhere. On the couch, Taeyeon and Jessica, cuddling. Wait, what? On the other, Yuri had fallen asleep, with her tongue stuck out. So cute. By her side, Hyoyeon was changing the channels on the TV. Yoona and Sooyoung weren't there so I guessed they were already on their rooms. Hyoyeon noticed me and gave me a warms smile. She stood up and walked towards me. She almost fell two times.

-Go and sit beside her -she muttered, pointing at the spot she had been- go beside her -hiccup- you know what? Yuri is my best friend ever and  love her so ing much -her eyes were partly closed, because of the alcohol in her- I want her to be happy, so don't hurt her, okay?

I nodded and she patted my head.

-Good girl.

And with that said, she left.

Yuri was still there, so I sat beside her. I rested my head on her shoulder and she automatically wrapped her arms on my waist. I had missed that feeling so much. I buried my face on her neck, breathing her in.

-I miss you -she muttered.

My eyes widened. Was I hearing right?

-I miss you too.

She tightened the grip on my waist. I pulled her even closer.

-Do... you wanna go to my room? -I asked, blushing.

A warm smile appeared on her face. I helped her to stand up, because she was kinda drunk, too. When we got to my room, I couldn't resist it. I took her face on my hands and pulled her in for a kiss. The moment our lips were about to touch, she kissed my nose.

Such a teaser.

-Hey! -I complained.

She didn't answer, but chuckled. Our fingers were interwined and we found our way to my bed. She laid beside me, with her arms wrapped on my waist.

-I really really miss you -I confessed.

She was staring at my lips, I was staring at hers.

-Kiss me -I almost begged.

She leaned in and brushed her lips against mine. I closed the gap between us and let my lips taste hers. Fireworks were exploding inside me. That feeling in my stomach was getting me crazy, as my tongue slide in . I sneaked a hand in her shirt.

-No -she said, pulling apart- we can't. Jessica and Nichkhun don't deserve this.

And that was my beloved Yuri, always thinking in other before her, always being so kind. She was Jessica's girlfriend after all and she thought I was dating Nick, so it wasn't "correct".

-Then let's just cuddle, baby, stay with me tonight, please.

She didn't answered, but hugged me even tighter.

-I love you -I whispered.

She kept silence again, but I felt something wet on my shoulder.

-Yul, what...

-You say you love me, but you're not with me anymore, do you know how I feel? Do you even care? I can't stand being far from you. You love me, uh? But you left me! How can that be love?!

Her tears didn't stop flowing. Maybe if it wasn't for alcohol effect, she wouldn't be telling me that.

I took air. Maybe it was the right time. The moment I was waiting for. I had to tell her, so we could find a way to be together.

-Yuri, I have something to tell you.

Her face was buried on my neck. Her sobs had stopped.

-Yuri -I her hair- baby...

I cupped her face with my hands and found out that she had fallen asleep.

I sighed. My arms wrapped her waist and pulled her close to me.

-I love you, baby -I whispered on her ear- I really love you.

 

Yuri's POV

When I opened my eyes, my head was hurting so much. I saw a room, which wasn't mine. I couldn't recognize it because the pain on my head. I looked by my side and almost paralyzed.

Tiffany?

I looked under the blanket and we were still wearing our clothes. I sighed in relief. I hought I had done something stupid. when she started moving I pretend I was still sleeping, as she didn't wake up I opened my eyes again. She looked so beautiful sleeping. I used a finger to her cheeks... then it hit me.

What was I doing on her bed?! Probably we went there whn I was drunk, but why didn't she stop me? What could Nichkhun think if he knows about this?

I stood up and started walking to my room.

-Don't -Tiffany said, grabbing my wrist, preveting me to going out of the room.

-What? This is so wrong, Tiffany, you have a boyfriend, I have a girlfriend, and you know I'm a loyal one.

-We were so good yesterday... I was going to tell you that...

-Because I was drunk!

-Yuri please! Everything is a lie! Stop acting like this!

My eyes widened, did she know I was not dating Jessica?

Oh my God...

-W-what did you say?

-That it's all a lie, you should stop acting like that and listen to me!

I gulped. Actually, I didn't know what to do. I felt so embarrased.

-I'm sorry -she said all of a sudden.

I should be the one saying that.

-It wasn't my intention to do that -she said again.

Uh?

-What?

-I made a wrong decision, I was a fool...

Were we talking about the same thing?

-I think I don't know what are you talking about...

She walked towards me and cupped my face on her hands.

-Yuri, Nichkhun and I...

-Yuri, are you there?! -I heard Sunny's voice.

I looked to the door.

-Ignore her -she said- listen to me, please...

-Yuri!! -Sunny yelled again.

She sighed.

Our gazes met again and when she was going to talk, the door opened all of a sudden. I inmediately took a step back.

-Yuri! -she said grabbing my wrist- manager oppa is in the phone, he wants to talk with you and Hyoyeon right now, about the show you're attending!

She dragged me out of the room and my eyes didn't leave Tiffany.

What was that she wanted to tell me?

 


Thanks for your comments and all your support, guys!