Sometimes goodbye's the only way

Don't you see that I love you?

Tiffany's POV

My heart was beating so fast. I thought it was going to explode anytime.

He was there, in front of us. We were caught off guard. 

-Girls... -he sighed- You know I don't like people when they disobey me, right?

I nodded.

And Yuri just.... she just... laughed?!

-Hah -she smirked- so what? -she stuttered- Are you going to punish us? Go ahead! Send us w-wherever you want...

Oh my God... for a couple seconds I forgot she was drunk!!

I tried to hold her hand, to prevented her from say any other thing that would bring her trouble...

-Shhh -she stuttered to me- I can handle this...

Oh, Yuri.

-Aren't you supposed to take care of these girls?! -the boss yelled at manager oppa, who was sitting next to him.

-I... I...

-Shut up! This is your fault too!

-Yah!! Don't blame h-him!! -Yuri shouted.

-What? -boss asked.

-I said don't blame him! The one you should be blaming is here in front of you!

I know Yuri is a brave girl but... under alcohol effects, she was even braver.

Boss smirked.

-Miyoung -he said- you have a very brave girl with you... it's so sad that it isn't in my plans.

I didn't look at him, but the floor. I couldn't answer.

-Uh what? -Yuri stammered- It is w-written in our destiny, you know?

Boss sighed and rolled her eyes.

-Miyoung, please go to room and pack your stuff, you are going to Korea tomorrow morning with the other girls.

-What? -I finally spoke.

-What you heard. Now, leave me alone with Yuri, she's the one I want to talk with.

-Boss, please, it's my fault too. If you have to punish her, then punish me too.

-Miyoung, Miyoung... Please, go to your room. Yuri had orders to follow, not you. You should be thankful that this won't affect your career.

I was about to reply, when mamager oppa stood up and came towards me.

-Go to your, room, Miyoung, don't risk yourself and your career here -he whispered.

-But, oppa! Yuri is.. drunk... she could say something stupid and make boss angry.

-I'll be with her, don't worry -he said while opening the door to let me go.

I took a last glance of Yuri, who was now sat in front of the boss, and walked out.

When I heard the door closing, angry tears filled my eyes.

-You are the reason why Yuri noona is suffering...

My eyes widened when I heard those words. I turned to see the most horrible face in the world.

-What did you say, Seungri? -I asked while glaring at him.

-I said you're the reason why she's suffering so much. If you haven't appeared in her life this wouldn't be happening, she would be better, without scandals, and with someone who really deserves her, like me.

My tears threatened with falling any second.

Was Seungri right? Was I the reason why Yuri was in trouble right now?

-How do you know that?! How do... 

Then, it hit my mind. 

OhMyGod...

-YOU TOLD HIM! You told the boss about us! But.. how the hell do you know it? -I asked while my tears started to flow.

-I know everything about Yuri noona. I knew you were together, and even knowing that, I kept trying to be with her. Because I'm better than you for her...

-How could you....?

I was about to slap him, when he grabbed my wrist, roughly.

-No. Don't do that. Keep your strenght to the moment you see me with Yuri noona. You will need it.

With that said, he left.

 

Yuri's POV

Ugh. My head hurts. It doesn't olny hurt, it also buzzes.

I opened my eyes.

Where am I? I thought when I see the room around me. What happened last night? 

I took a glance to the right side of the bed and Tiffany wasn't there.

Then some images flashed on my mind.

It's nice to see you again girls....

You know I don't like people when the disobey me, right?

Miyoung, go to your room... you'll be leaving tomorrow morning.

Oh, damn. Lee Soo Man!

Then, her face appeared in my mind.

-Tiffany... -I whispered.

-She... she is in her room -a voice said.

I looked up to see the owner of that voice.

-Jessica?

-She is there, she must be still sleeping, since it's early. I was going to the bathroom, I didn't mean to wake you up, I'm sorry.

-What am I doing here?

-Manager oppa brought you here last night.

I sighed.

-I have to go and talk with Tiffany...

-I don't think it's a good idea, Yuri.

-I'll go anyway...

I went out of Jessica and Yoona's room and walked toward hers.

When I got there, I knocked the door.

Once... twice... but there wasn't an answer.

After a few tries I remembered I had a copy of the key, since I was sleeping there the last days.

When I stepped in, I saw Taeyeon and Seohyun in their respective beds. Tiffany's bed was empty.

My heart started to beat faster.

I took a few steps more and I saw her.

I saw her beside her closet, packing her stuff.

-Baby... -I whispered, while my eyes were filling by tears.

She looked up. Her eyes were red, for have been crying.

I sat down beside her and hugged her tight.

-Everything will be okay, baby, we have passed this once, we can do it again -I told her, to make her feel secure.

But she didn't answer. Instead, she was crying.

-No, Yuri... -she said, sobbing- Not this time.

I pulled her apart gently, to look her at the eyes.

-What... what do you mean? -I asked, worried.

She kept crying.

-This is wrong, Yuri... -she sobbed- This is only giving us problems. I want you to be happy, I want you to live your life comfortably, and being by my side is only making you suffer. I just realised that, Yuri. I'm the one making you suffer and... my happiness is you being happy...

-What? No! -I shouted- Tiffany, you are my happiness, I'm only happy when I'm with you!

Her tears flowed even faster.

-Don't make it hard, Yuri. We will be leaving at 9am. You will be free here. Don't think about me, it will be the best thing to do...

-No... Tiffany... I'm not gonna lose you, we have struggled a lot of things together, we can do it again!

-Yuri, if we continue with this those problems will come again and again, understand it, please... I want you to be happy... I'm just an obstacle in your happiness...

She wiped the tears that were running down my cheeks.

-Don't cry, please... I love you...

-If you love me why are you doing this, Tiffany? -I said, sobbing.

-I have already told you, Yuri... This is the best option...

-No, this isn't. I'm not gonna lose you Tiffany! No! -I shouted, while my tears keep flowing.

-Don't make it harder, please...

Silence filled the room. Her eyes were avoiding mine.

-Please... Yuri... -she asked.

I took her chin, in order to make her look me at the eyes.

-Is that what you really want?

She kept silence...

... and my heart broke in million pieces.

-Okay, then...

I stood up and walked towards the door.

Before walking out, I turned around to see her a last time.

My eyes found hers.

-I love you, Miyoung, even if you don't want to fight for our love. I'll always love you.

I closed the door behind me and ran to my room.

At that point...

...I just wanted to die.