Be my girl

Don't you see that I love you?

 

Tiffany still had watery eyes as she sat on the couch with Yuri. The latter sighed.

-There's a girl ... –Yuri began, while examining each faction of Tiffany’s face - a girl who I really like and she isn’t Jessica.

Yuri looked at Tiffany for a moment.

-That girl has always been in my heart. Even if I was with Jessica, she was somehow in my mind and in my heart.

Another tear fell through Tiffany's cheek.

-You’ll see, love is hard and you're right, love comes when you least expect it.

-You sound like you have a lot of experience - Tiffany finally spoke.

-I was in love with the same girl for a long time.

-You aren’t anymore?

-I always will be, even she doesn’t pay me attention, my heart will beat only for her.

Tiffany's eyes filled with tears again, but she forced herself not to cry.

-She captivated me from the first moment I saw her, everything about her. But it is very difficult, she doesn’t let me love her, or at least I think.

Tiffany kept silence for a while.

-You… have you ever be in love? – Yuri asked almost in a whisper, looking into her eyes.

She didn’t answer.

-Never? – Yuri asked again.

Tiffany moved closer to her and kissed her cheek. Yuri smiled.

-You didn’t answer my question

-Wasn’t that enough?

Tiffany knew Yuri was talking about her. Yuri knew what that kiss meant. But there was a doubt.

-Why? – the taller asked – Why you never told me? Why did you wait so long?

-Because I always thought you liked Jessica –she look at the ground – thought that if I confessed you would reject me.

Yuri smiled and remembered all the times she had thought the same.

-Tiffany, you’re very special to me – the older smiled.

-So you are to me.

Silence.

Yuri was really nervous. She didn’t know what to do. Ask her to be her girlfriend? Wait until the right moment? But when would be the right moment? She had been waiting for this for a long time. And there it was. Tiffany loved her. She loved her and that made her very happy. All Yuri wanted to do was run, jump and scream. Kkab Yul was about to wake up.

-Yuri… - Tiffany said pulling her out of her thoughts – shouldn’t you ask me something? – a smile appeared on her face.

-Of course, but…

-Tiffany unnie,,, - Seohyun entered the room – you promised to take me to the mall, remember?

-Uh, yeah.. – she answered.

-Can we go now?

“Right now?!” Yuri thought.

-Yes, of course – Tiffany replied as she looked at Yuri – I’ll go for my keys, okay?

-I have mine already – Hyoyeon interrupted – I also want to go to the mall, so we can go together, Seohyun, is It okay?

Seohyun nodded. When they were about to leave, Hyoyeon winked at Yuri.

“You’re an angel, Hyoyeon, thanks” Yuri thought.

-Well… - Tiffany said – where were we?

-I was saying that yes, there’s something I want to ask – Yuri smiled.

-I hear you – a mischievous smile appeared on her face.

-But first you must come with me.

-Where?

-It’s a surprise.