There's no choice

Don't you see that I love you?

 

Tiffany's POV

Night had fallen and Yuri didn’t appear yet. Her cellphone was off. I cried a lot because of the frustration in the morning, but when I realized that Yuri doesn’t mind, I calmed down. If I was important to her, she would have called me or texted me.

Suddenly, I heard the dorm’s door open. It was them. I knew because I heard Jessica’s voice.

-It was a beautiful afternoon, Seobang-ah!

"Seobang-ah?" I thought. They not only were together, but also had a "beautiful afternoon". I sighed. I stood up and locked my door. I wasn’t going to let Yuri go into my room, not after God knows what she did with Jessica.

-Tiffany! - Yuri knocked on my door after a few minutes.

-Go away! – I answered - And your stupid papers under the door won’t work either!

-Then I won’t move from here until you open it.

-Grab a pillow, because you’ll sleep there.

No response.

I was very upset. She had bothered me. Why did she leave without saying anything? Why did she leave with her? Why... don’t I let her to explain me what happened?

I realized I was feeling very insecure. And insecurity is the worst thing in a relationship. I couldn’t distrust Yuri, not after everything we had struggled to be together.

I got up from the bed and opened the door. She was sitting on the floor hugging her knees.

-Come in.

She went to my room and sat on the edge of my bed. She kept silent. Her face was sad, I felt guilty for leaving her outside. I sat beside her and hugged her tightly.

-Sorry – she said after a moment.

-No, I'm sorry. Sometimes I'm a little unsecure and...

-Tiffany, we need to talk seriously about this.

I froze. Her face was sad and for a moment I thought the worst.

-I hear you.

-I spent the afternoon with Jessica – she began - but not because I wanted to, but because manager oppa asked us as a favor.

I raised an eyebrow in misunderstanding.

-I mean... He wants Jessica and me to be seen in public, and so people will look forward to our next disc.

I sighed. I knew something like this was going to happen, but I couldn’t blame manager oppa, it wasn’t his fault, that order definitely came from a higher level.

I hugged her tightly, left a kiss on her neck and breathed in her scent.

-I love you - I said suddenly, she looked at me confused - excuse me if I'm jealous, but I know the things that have happened between Jessica and you... somehow that worries me. I promise you I will learn to trust you, to trust in your love, because you’ll never betray me, right?

A smile appeared on her face.

-Never betray you, Tiffany.

She pressed her lips against mine, her hands caressing my waist.

-Baby – she said, separating - tomorrow we will go to a tv show.

- What?

-I mean, the whole group will go, Miss jealous – she joked.

I hit her arm playfully.

-You will sit beside me, baby? - I gave her my eye-smile.

But she looked at the floor and winced.

-Oh, I see... - I remembered aloud - Jessica.

It wouldn’t be easy to get used to that.