I don't know what I feel

Don't you see that I love you?

 

The tour had finished successfully, the girls returned to Korea and had three days to rest. The only one who couldn’t take that benefit was Jessica, because she still had some shows from her musical.

-You’re going to see me, right, Yuri?

Jessica and Yuri were sitting, hugging actually, on the couch while watching tv.

-I don’t know.. I’m so tired and.. – Yuri feigned disinterest – I don’t think I can go…

-Yuri ah!

-Of course I’ll go, Sica baby, I can’t be absent – she laughed – what kind of seobang I am if I don’t go to see my wife, uh?

Jessica giggled. She loved when Yuri was romantic with her, even though their relationship wasn’t serious and hadn’t kissed again.

-That’s why I love you, seobang!

-I love you, too, baby.

“Yulsic?” Tiffany thought. She had been there long enough to hear that Yuri was telling Jessica that she loved her. “What are you doing, Yul?” Tiffany returned to her room, but found Hyoyeon on the way.

-Mushroom, you okay? You look worried…

-Yes, I’m just tired.

-No, you’re not. Something’s wrong. You wanna talk about it?

Tiffany nodded and went to her room, they sat down on the bed and she started to tell her about Yuri.

-I don’t know whats going on… I don’t want trouble between members, this could generate conflicts.

-I don’t think thing are as you say, Tiffany.

-Yes, they are. She’s with Jessica all day, holding her hand, hugging her, giving her kisses on the cheek, calling her Sica baby, acting as they were a real couple, I cant stand it!

-Tiffany… are you jelaous?

-What?! No!

-Yes, you are.

Tiffany kept silence. Was she jelaous?

-And what if I am?

-That means that you like…

-No! I don’t like that Casanova, no no no!

-You don’t choose who you like, Tiffany.

-But she likes Jessica, I can’t do anything against her, she’s my friend.

-How are you so sure she likes Jessica?

-Haven’t you heard what I said? They spend all day together!

-Well, I don’t know if she likes Jessica, all I know is that you should clarify your feelings… okay?

-Okay…

Hyoyeon left the room and went to the living to talk with Yuri, but when she arrived there, it was empty “What’s wrong with you, Kwon?” She thought “First you tell me something, then you do another, I can’t help you if you act like that because I don’t know what to do” She took her cellphone and texted her.

“Where are you?”
“In the mall, with Sica, why?”
“Hurry up! When you come I wanna talk with you”

When they arrived, Yuri went to Hyoyeon’s room.

-What’s wrong, Hyo?

-Where have you been?

-Hey, wait, you seem my mom, has something wrong happened?

-Yuri, I’m not kidding. A couple hours ago, Tiffany talked with me.

Yuri’s eyes widened.

-What did she told you?

-That doesn’t matter in this moment, since when you’re dating Jessica?

-I’m not dating her… I’m just..

-Kwon Yuri! Don’t lie to me! I’m your bestfriend, you know you can trust me.

Yuri looked down. Since Jessica kissed her, nothing was the same. That kiss has turned her head a disaster. Since that day, she was more interested in her. She was always hugging her, holding her hand, giving and receiving that affection that she wanted from another girl, a girl who had stolen her heart, but that never shown any love for her.

-I’m confused, Hyoyeon – Yuri said with teary eyes.

-Little by little, okay? – Yuri nodded – You like Tiffany?

-I think I do.. – Yuri whispered.

-You love her?

-I don’t know.

-You loved her?

-I think I do…

-What happened then?

What happened? That was the question. Yuri used to melt by Tiffany, but thing had changed, she was receiving all that love and it wasn’t from Tiffany, but Jessica.