Pathetic

Don't you see that I love you?

Yuri's POV

It's been two weeks full of promotions.

We have been traveling to different Japanese cities in order to promote the album, and you know what? In every stupid TV show we went, they asked us about the Tiffany and Nichkhun's rumor since they were seen in a club together. I just wanted to kill myself. Why the hell did they ask us? Isn't that something that they should ask her? Do they know she's my ex or something? Of course, the talkative one -Yoona- kept avoiding the subject, since we didn't even know what to answer. What should we say? Anything, because obviusly Tiffany was so busy loving Nichkhun that she hasn't had time to let us know that she has moved on from me and she's ready to love again. Well, if she really loved me some time. Gosh, I'm being so pathetic right now. But it's her fault, it's all her fault. 

-You're out again -Jessica said in a whisper- and I'm supposed to be the one doing that.

We were in a car, going back to Tokio, since we had finished the promotions.

-I'm okay, it's just...

-Don't overthink, Yul, you've had enough.

She grabbed my hand and it with her thumb.

-I wish I can forget about the whole thing.

-Then let's forget it for a while -she said while smiling warmly- let's talk about... the clouds.

I frowned.

-Why?

-Because they have different forms, see -she pointed out to the sky- that one looks like a face with its tongue stick out, just like you when you sleep -she chuckled, and it made me smile.

-Thank you.

-There's nothing to thank about -she answered- I'm with you now, okay?

I didn't know what she was talking about. I didn't want her to get the wrong idea. I didn't want to hurt her when she was being so supportive with me. And she seemed to notice it.

-Uh, I mean -she muttered- we're friends, right?

-Jessica, I...

-It's okay, Yul, I know -she said, while letting my hand go.

I sighed.

Why was it so difficult? I hadn't had that feeling since that night I went out with Jiyoung, when she told she would be always there for me. As Kara stayed at Tokio these weeks, I thought I was going to feel lonely. It's not that I don't trust Yoona or Jessica, I do, but Jiyoung was different. Whatever, I was wrong. Jessica showed me that she would be with me no matter what, even if we had had troubles before, she did her best to make me smile, to make me forget about my problems for a second. 

-You love her so much, right?

Pain.

-I'm sorry.

-Don't be. It's okay. I know she is so important to you and no one can replace her. I just want you to know that I will always be with you, always there to support you and make you feel better, okay?

I nodded. And she gave me a warm smile.

Her head rested on my shoulder as we fell asleep on our way back to Tokio.

 

 

-I want you to get ready, girls -manager oppa said- we will be attending a dinner with all the staffs in order to say thank you and good bye.

-What do you mean by all the staffs, oppa?

-Our staff, Kara's staff, this hotel's staff, and the other groups.

We nodded.

-So, please be ready by then, I will come and pick you up to go together, is it okay?

We nodded again, and after say bye he left the room.

-I don't know what to wear! -Yoona whined- I didn't bring fancy clothes...

-It's not that fancy -Jessica replied- Just wear some casual clothes, that's what I'll do. What about you, Yul?

I had been watching them since my bed.

-I don't know, I'm tired, I don't want to go -I said, while hiding my face in a pillow.

-Don't be a baby, Yul -Jessica said while taking my pillow away- get up now.

-I said no. I don't want to go.

I was acting like stubborn kid being spoiled. Pathetic again.

-Baby Yul -she said, more to herself than to me- I will pick your clothes, what about that?

I sighed.

-No! I want to sleep!

-Yul, don't be a baby! -she said while grabbing my chin in order to look her at the eyes- Stop acting like that, okay?

I see worry in her eyes.

-I'm sorry -I sighed.

She left a kiss on my forehead.

-Come on.

And I went to the bathroom and took a shower.

 

 

-The food is delicious, right, unnie?

Jiyoung asked me, while we were at a large dinner table with all the people.

-Yes, it is.

She was at my left, Jessica at my right. From time to time, she glanced at me and smiled. I smiled back. But no words were exchange.

-Is Jessica unnie okay? -Jiyoung asked again.

-I think she's kinda tired because of the journey.

I took a look of her and she seemed so busy with her food. Yoona didn't even look up while eating. That shikshin.

-You okay, Jessica? -I asked her.

-Yes, why?

-Don't know, you look quiet.

She chuckled. And it made me smile again.

-I'm okay I promise.

Every manager stood up and gave and speech in order to say thank you to all the people who had worked so hard for us.

When we finished, we returned to our rooms.

-You will be leaving tomorrow, right, unnie?

-I think so...

-Then maybe this will be the last time we see each other in Japan...

All of a sudden, she hugged me.

-Jiyoung.. -I whispered.

-I'm gonna miss you, unnie, it's been really great to know you better. I hope we can still be close in Korea.

I smiled.

-I will call you, I promise. Let me now when you're back in Korea, okay?

She nodded vigorously and showed me a big smile.

After a bow, she left.

When I entered the room I started packing.

-We'll be leaving tomorrow -Jessica said while sitting on my bed- are you ready to face her?

I sighed deeply.

-Sincerely? Not. But I have to. There's no choice.

-Will you be okay?

No.

-Probably. I won't show her what I'm feeling right now. It's been so hard, but I don't want her to know, I bet she doesn't even want to know how I feel either. 

-I'm on your side, Yul.

-Thank you again, Sica, you've been amazing with me, thank you so much.

She wrapped her hands in my neck and hugged me tightly.

-You're welcome.