Are we in trouble?

Don't you see that I love you?

 

Two girls were sitting, looking at the sea, embracing each other and keeping silent. The words didn’t matter when love was filling the air.

- How is the sea? - Suddenly one of them asked.

-Uhm - the other thought – I don’t know... I think it's huge, deep...

-Just like my love for you.

The older blushed; she looked at her girlfriend and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

-Remember I wanted to talk about something? - Yuri nodded – it is about...

-The trip, I know.

-I’m afraid, Yuri – she looked out to sea – you won’t betray me, right?

The younger sighed.

- How many times should I repeat it? Never will. Don’t trust me yet?

- Jessica still wants something with you, right?

-You didn’t answer what I asked.

-And you haven’t answered me about Jessica.

Both girls looked at each other for a moment without saying a word.

-Jessica is very important to me, Tiffany, she is my friend, and it is illogical to be jealous about her.

The older didn’t answer. Somehow, that wasn’t the answer she expected.

- Won’t you tell me if you trust me?

-I do, Yuri. You're the most important person in my life and I have great confidence in you.

She put her head on the shoulder of the younger, while their fingers intertwined.

-I'll miss you when you're in Japan.

-I'll call you every day, I promise - Yuri smiled.

The hours passed and it was time to return to the dorms.

-I want to spend more time alone when you return from Japan, right? Only you and me - she requested with aegyo.

-As long as you want - Yuri said her cheeks.

When they reached the car, Tiffany cupped Yuri's face in her hands and went to kiss her. When their lips met, both felt complete. Yuri her lower lip, getting in and sliding her tongue into the mouth of her girlfriend, who let out a soft moan on contact.

-Yu ... Ri ... - groaned again, while Yuri kissed her neck.

-I love you - she said, as she kisses on her jaw line.

Yuri her girlfriend's nose with hers.

-I love you too - Tiffany replied.

The younger smiled and started the car, after a kiss on the cheek from her girlfriend.

 

 

-Home Sweet Home - Yuri smiled as she opened the door.

Tiffany felt her heartbeat quicken every time she saw that smile, however, this time, the smile faded when they entered the room. She kept looking at her girlfriend and found a person sitting on the couch, with a serious expression on his face.

-Ma .. mana .. manager oppa - Yuri stammered.

-Miyoung, leave me alone with Yuri, please.

Tiffany bowed, took a last look at her girlfriend and went to her room. She was nervous and afraid, because she knew that Yuri could be in trouble. Someone knocked on the door and before replying, Hyoyeon had entered.

- What happened, Fany? Where were you? - The blonde asked worried.

-We were at the beach, what happened to manager oppa? Why is he here? I think he’s upset-Tiffany replied in the same tone of concern.

Hyoyeon looked at the floor.

-He isn’t, but ... the boss knows that Yuri and you have a relationship ...

- What?! - Tiffany's eyes widened - But why he didn’t call me?

Hyoyeon sighed.

-Look, maybe the company does not care much for you to be in a relationship... Now what matters is that Jessica and she is... you know...

- What do you mean? - Tiffany's eyes filled with tears, anticipating what was to listen.

Hyoyeon sighed again.

-Sorry, Fany, but it seems like they’re going to send YoonYulSic to Japan for a long season.