Don't try to make me jelaous

Don't you see that I love you?

 

 

Tiffany's POV

-It seems like we don’t have time for more, we still have some groups to interview - Mc announced - thank you very much for coming today, girls.

We all smiled.

-Before we finish each of you please give a message to your favorite member. Tiffany, can you start?

-Sure – I smiled and grabbed Taeyeon's hand, I knew it would annoy Yuri - Thanks for always being with me, even if you have other things to do, thanks for letting me take the first place in your heart, I love you, Taeyeon ah!

She smiled uncomfortably and gave me a message, which I didn’t hear because I was busy trying to look at her with love, which wasn’t easy because she wasn’t my Yul.

-What beautiful words - Mc said - it's your turn, Yuri. What message do you have for Jessica?

She looked at me before looking at Jessica.

-Since I met you, you were special to me, I will never regret every moment I've spent with you, because each of them has stuck in my heart – she smiled warmly - and stop being so cute or I’ll eat you – she laughed.

That stupid laugh. And that stupid smile that had formed in Jessica’s face. But I was glad that she hasn’t said she loved her.

-By the way - Yuri stood from her chair - I love you, Sica-ah! – she raised her arms above her head and formed a heart. Jessica blushed.

The crowd began to shout "Yulsic, yulsic, yulsic ~" they stood up and hugged.

When the cameras were turned off, we returned to the dressing room, but on the way Siwon oppa appeared, I knew he would go for Yuri and I wouldn’t let her have another chance to make me jealous.

-Hello, Siwon oppa – I intercepted him near to Yuri.

-Hello – he answered a little confused, while never took his eyes off her.

I frowned. How dare he look at my girlfriend like that?

-It's rude not to look at the person who is talking to you, oppa – I said with a serious tone.

-Oh, yes, sorry - he bowed - is just that I wanted to go and talk to Yuri...

-Oppa - I interrupted him - what time will record your interview? - I couldn’t think of anything else.

-I think ... – he kept talking, but I didn’t pay attention, my ears were on other place, listening to another conversation.

"Noona" I heard someone say. "I was waiting to talk to you" had a sneaking suspicion of who it might be. "Hello, SeungRi" Yuri greeted, confirming my suspicion.

-Tiffany, are you listening? - Siwon oppa asked.

-Yes, oppa, I must go.

I walked towards Yuri, decided to separate her from SeungRi. That guy was completely crazy about her. I can’t stand it. When I was a few feet away, someone stopped me.

-Hello, beautiful – he smiled, standing in front of me, preventing me from passing.

-Hello, Yesung oppa – I greeted reluctantly.

-You look great today – he smirked.

Yes, Yesung oppa always had been like this and always bothered me, but not now. At this point, Yesung oppa could be helpful.

-Thank you, oppa - I replied with the same smile - You look very well too - I said as I settled the collar of his shirt. Yuri looked at me.

-I’m just saying what my eyes see - oppa my cheek.

"Sorry, Seung, gotta go" I heard that Yuri said. Yes, my plan had worked. She was jealous, very jealous.

-Excuse me, Yesung, but we must go - Yuri grabbed my wrist and led me to the dressing room.

When we arrived, the other girls left the room. They knew that Yuri was upset and that wasn’t good.

- What do you think you're doing? – she shouted and put me against the wall.

-Playing what you play - I said grabbing the collar of her shirt and pulling her close to me.