We have to talk

Don't you see that I love you?

 

 

Jessica woke up at midnight, not sleepy, but she wanted to be with her seobang. She stepped out of bed and walked to her room. Knocked on the door.

Silence.

She frowned and knocked again.

Silence.

Patience wasn’t something that was given to Jessica easily. She took the doorknob and tried to open it, but it was locked.

"What!" Jessica thought "Why is it locked?"

-Seobang! – she whispered.

No response.

"Why the hell is the door locked?! Will she be there? Aishh! "

She took her cell phone and send a text message.

To Seobang.

I'm outside your room and your door is closed. Are you in the dorm?

Jessica sighed.

 

 

Yuri's POV

My arms around her waist, her head resting on my shoulder. We had arrived late to the dorm, so we headed to my room. Yoona was already asleep, so she didn’t notice. I was sound asleep when I heard my phone ringing.

From: Sica baby.

I'm outside your room and your door is closed. Are you in the dorm?

Damn. What could I do? Tiffany was sleeping next to me, I couldn’t wake her up, at least not because of Jessica.

Jessica. The day had been so intense that I completely forgot that I had to talk to her.

To: Sica baby

Sorry, Sica, yes I'm in my room, but I can’t open the door right now. Tomorrow morning I will go to your room and we'll talk, okay?

It was many minutes after I sent the message, but there was no response.

-Why are you awake? - Tiffany asked – something’s wrong?

-No, baby, I just thought that my phone had rung. Go back to sleep, okay?

She kissed me on the lips and went back to sleep. As for me, I spent the rest of the night thinking about how I would tell Jessica.

The next morning, I was in front of her door, without knowing what to say yet. I was about to knock, when the door suddenly opened.

-Yuri?

-What are you doing up at this hour? It is not too early for you?

-Babo! – she hit my arm - I planned to go to your room, I was worried about you all night, you were sick? What happened to you?

I looked at the floor to avoid her gaze.

-Seobang – she took my jaw up to look her at her eyes - what happened?

I did not answer, did not know how to tell her.

-Come in - she said, and her voice had gone completely cold.

I went in and sat on her bed. She sat next to me.

-Clearly something isn’t right, right? – I nodded - tell me.

-Jessica, we can’t do this anymore.

-What?

-This! We can’t continue with all the friends with benefits thing.

Jessica closed her eyes tightly, with a gesture of grief.

-Are you dating anyone?

-I'm in a relationship with someone, actually.

-You got tired of waiting, right? - Jessica's eyes filled with tears.

I nodded. My intention has never been hurt her.

-Sica, you and I can still be friends, let’s forget what happened, okay?

-And forget everything? Pretend nothing happened? Forget all the nights we spent together?

It was true, we had spent a lot of things, but it was not enough.

-Can’t we be friends? - Asked after a moment.

-Get out of my room.

My eyes opened wide.

-Sica ...

-GET THE OUT OF MY ROOM!

Tears fell from her eyes uncontrollably. My heart was shattered when I realized that the reason was me. I approached her and hugged her.

-Sorry, my intention was never to cause harm.

No answer. She was still crying inconsolably.

-I'll go if you want, I will not bother you

I stood and walked to the door, I was about to cross when she spoke.

-Don’t go – she sobbed - sorry, I'm a dumb.

I returned to her and hugged her again.

-No, you aren’t.

Her breathing was returning to normal. After a moment, she had left to mourn.

-Yuri – she spoke after a moment - are you happy now?

-I've always been happy, Sica – I smiled and she smiled back.

-I'm glad. Your happiness is the most important thing for me – she kissed my cheek.

-Thanks, you know I'm also happy when you are.

We were silent for a moment, trying to absorb what had happened moments before.

-I think I should go back to my room - I suggested.

-Yes, you're right, it's too early and I'm starting to get sleepy again – she laughed.

I liked to see that at last she understood.

-When are you gonna tell us the news officially? - she asked with a smile.

-Maybe now at breakfast, what do you think?

-Great. It's nice to start the day with good news ... – she yawned – I’ll sleep a little longer, good night.

I laughed and went back to my room, where my princess was waiting for me.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Thank you all for your comments and support! ^-^