Interview

Don't you see that I love you?

 

Yuri's POV

When we arrived at the set of recording, we headed to the dressing room, to dress and makeup. All the way, I held Tiffany's hand, but on arrival we had to separate. In the dressing room, we shared smiles, and when no one noticed, kisses.

-Girls, you’re leaving in ten minutes to record.

Manager oppa had already told us the order of the seats, and of course I was next to Jessica.

-Seobang-ah - she said – is it a good idea if you took my hand while they interview us?

I nodded. I knew Tiffany was looking, but I had no choice.

-Queens of kpop, our Korean goddesses, bright and beautiful, they are SNSD - one of the MCs said as we entered.

The people in the audience stood up while applauding.

-Hi, we're SNSD – we said while bowing.

The interview began with typical questions about our new album, the tour in Japan and stuff.

-You know, girls – Mc said - that SNSD is very popular among boys... and obviously each has their favorite, right?

-Yes, and we’re very grateful to them for giving us so much love - Taeyeon said.

-And what if each of you becomes a fan? - Mc asked - what would be your favorite member?

-Well... - Hyoyeon started - Kim Hyoyeon would be my favorite, she is very beautiful and talented.

Everyone laughed.

-Someone has great confidence - Mc joked.

One by one was giving their answers, until my turn came. I knew what I had to answer, but Tiffany was staring at me and it was hard.

-Well... my favorite member would be... - I looked at Jessica, who gave me a warm smile – Jung Sooyeon, of course - I said with a smile as I poked her cheek – she’s adorable.

-You are adorable - she said, returning the gesture.

-We have found some kind of scandal here? - Mc asked.

There was no answer, but laughter. I laughed, I knew that Tiffany was upset. I looked at her and she shook her head in disapproval.

-What about you, Tiffany?

I looked again and I knew what she would do, I knew she would take revenge.

-My favorite member would be Taeyeon… she is, actually – she said as she gave her her eye smile.

The crowd exploded. Yes, TaeNy was very popular. And I couldn’t stand it. I don’t consider myself a jealous person, but when it comes to Tiffany I can change a lot.

"So you want to play, Tiffany? Let's see who loses" I thought as she and I glared at each other.