Ready to Japan?

Don't you see that I love you?

 

Yuri was on her bed, surfing on the internet, watching her past concerts’ fancams, some program but the most entertaining thing for her was the fan videos, the couples. She always searched if there was a new one. Not only about  her but the other members.

“If you only knew…” Yuri thought everytime she found a video about her and that person who had stolen her heart.

Yulsic, Yoonyul, Yulti, Seori, Soori, Sunri, Taeri, Hyoyul, there was a name to all the couples that she could have, but she always chose one and spent her time watching videos about them.

-What are you doing, Yul? – asked Yoona, entering to the room.
-Fancams.

Yoona rested by her side and asked her to watch some Yoonyul moments.

-Do you remember Hello Baby? – asked Yuri, searching that program.
-We were crazy – answered Yoona with a smile
-We were an amazing couple, eh! – Yuri laughed clicking a video.

They blurted of laugh when the scenes passed, playing around with Kyungsan, taking a bath with the little fake Kyungsan, every memory was precious. Their personalities fitted really well, they never felt uncomfortable with each other, because some way, they complemented. Their relation has grown through the years.

-We should have a program like that now, too, don’t you think? – Yoona asked.
-Maybe, but it will be a risk.
-Why?
-Because everybody knows that we are the worst mothers ever and no one will want to risk their son or daughter to be with some insane girls like us.

They laughed. Yuri was right; the only good mothers were Sunny and Hyoyeon.

-Everybody!! – Taeyeon shouted from the kitchen – the dinner is ready, come here before Sooyoung eats all!
-Yah! I won’t eat all; I’ll leave a dish so you all can eat at least a little.

Yoonyul laughed again.

-Let’s go Yul, I want to eat!

They got up from the bed and went to the kitchen holding hands.

-Mmm, smells good – Yuri said – who cooked? Jessica?

Everybody laughed. Jessica glared at her but Yuri hugged her.

-I cook well – Jessica said – It’s just you! You don’t know anything about good food!
-Yeah, right, Sica, as you say… - replied Hyoyeon making all laugh.

Yuri sat by Tiffany side, and gave her a warm smile. They started to eat in silence until Seohyun spoke.

-Have you practiced your Japanese?
-Konochiwa!!! – shouted Hyoyeon.
-It’s konichiwa (hi), and I guess you should learn something more, unnie.
-Arigato? (thanks) – joked Yoona.
-More – replied Seohyun.
-Baka!! (idiot)  – shouted Hyoyeon again.
-No, something more, something that has a good meaning.
-Aieru... (I love you)  – Yuri whispered.
-Okaaaaay, is it for any special person, Yuri? – Hyoyeon joked making her blush and making all laugh.
-Yah! I was just trying to help you to say something in Japanese – complained Yuri, throwing her a serviette.
-All right, unnies, I think we should study a little bit.

With that said, she took out a Japanese dictionary, ready to teach them some words. 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

mmmm a Yoonyul moment I guees? haha thank you all for your comments and support (: