Final

Don't you see that I love you?

*July 31st, a month later*

 

Tiffany's POV

I felt her moving beside me, but I didn't want to wake up. It wasn't even midnight. So I snuggled my nose against her chest.

-I know you're awake.

I smiled.

-But I want to sleep...

I took a glance to the clock beside our bed and it was 11:57.

-Where do you want to go tomorrow?

-Anywhere is okay if I'm with you.

-But baby... -she whined and I pinched her nose- it's your birthday and it must be special.

A big smile appeared on my face.

-I know, but you know you are my best gift.

She used one of her hands to take my chin and kiss my lips.

-Then I have something for you. 

She stepped out of the bed and gave me a hand to stand up. 

I stood up and wrapped my arms around her neck.

-Carry me -I whispered in her ear.

She smiled and lifted my legs around her waist.

As a koala we got to the living room.

-I can't see anything -I complained since the lights were off. 

-That's because this is a surprise. 

She left me on the ground and backhugged me. 

She lighted up a candle and a table with a piece of cake and a juice appeared.

-Yuri... -I turned to face her.

-Happy birthday, baby.

I wrapped her waist with my arms and kissed her lips passionately. My tongue slide in and I could feel hers playing with mine. 

I'm in so freaking in love with this girl.

-What did I do in my past life to deserve a girlfriend as amazing as you? -I said while getting apart.

-Maybe it's just good luck.

She made me chuckle.

We looked at each other's eyes for a while. I swear I can live like that forever.

-Let's eat now.

She grabbed my hand and we sat in the table, one in front of the other. She pointed out the candle.

-Make a wish -she said.

-What else could I wish, baby? I have everything with you here...

She smiled widely, as I liked to see.

-Then I will wish something -she said- I wish every single person in the world could know how much I love you and now much I'm willing to lose just to be with you.

At that moment, our finger were intertwined on the table again.

-We will find the right moment, I promise. We would be able to tell the world all we are hiding here, would you wait with me until that time comes?

She nodded and I smiled widely.

-That smile looks good with our food here.

I chuckled.

-What are you talking about?

-I'll take a picture to remember your first birthday we spend together, is it okay?

I stood up and gave her a kiss on the lips. 

-Smile -She said while holding her cellphone up 

I obeyed.

-You're so beautiful... -she whispered.

-Let me see it -she handed me her phone- but, my face isn't even noticeable here, now can you say I look beautiful? -I laughed.

-Because I love your smile.

My cheesy Yuri, please never change.

-Upload it -I said after a while.

-Uh?

-Upload it -I repeat- I want them all to know that we are here, together, and that I'm spending the best birthday ever.

She smiled.

-Wouldn't it be a little obvious? I mean, the picture looks exactly like a date... for two.

-Two people who are in love -I replied- pleaseeeee..

She chuckled.

-Okay. What do you want me to write?

-The truth.

So she did.

When we finished, we went to the coach and cuddle.

-Thanks for the best birthday ever, Yuri, this amazing from every point of view.

-No need to thank -she replied while kissing my cheek- this is what the best girlfriend ever deserves.

I blushed.

-I'm not a perfect girlfriend -I pouted.

-Maybe the world doesn't see your perfection, but I do. In my eyes you're so perfect and I'm so lucky to have you.

I leaned in to kiss her tender lips again.

-Let's go to bed -she suggested.

And I nodded. We went to the only place where we could show our love to each other without being judged.

Since Yuri came to my life, everything is better. And I don't care if no one notices it, we do and that's what matters.

 

 


So this is the real storie behind Tiffany's picture on Yuri's IG lol

It seems like this is the actual end, guys.. it hurts to mark this story complete... ;---;

Haha anyway, thank you for your support and your love to our YulTi! :D

 

 

 

 

~I guess I'll be writing in the future again, please keep supporting YulTi! ^o^