No coincidence

Don't you see that I love you?

 

Yuri's POV

-Wake up, seobang. Here we are.

Jessica's voice was a whisper in my ear, an annoying whisper. For some reason, I was tired and just wanted to sleep, but we had arrived and we had to go to the hotel.

When we arrived there, I saw a group of people who I had seen before but couldn’t remember where. One of the guys there greeted manager oppa, who shook his hand. With him, a group of five girls bowed in greeting.

Could it be them?

Could it be ...?

-Girls -manager oppa called us- come to greet KARA.

What? A big smile formed on my face when I saw them. Yoona, Jessica and I made a bow. They replied at the same time.

-Let's go to the rooms – manager oppa suggested-free afternoon, at night I will call you to inform something.

When both managers went away, I went and hugged Hara. I really had missed her, and apparently she had missed me too because she hugged me tightly.

-Ehhm – I heard a false cough - no displays of affection with Yuri.

-Do you want a hug too, Nicole? - I joked.

She laughed and hugged me. I greeted each one of them, until Jiyoung’s turn came. That girl.

Am I intimidating? She doesn’t even look me in the eye without blushing. C’mon!

- What are we going to do, seobang? - Jessica linked her arm through mine, in a possessive way.

Weird.

- What if ...-I tried to think of something we could do together-go for a drink?

- DRINKS! - Yoona shouted.

And everyone looked at her.

-I'm sorry... is that...I am thirsty - she said, blushing.

When we got to the bar, which was inside the hotel, I ordered different drinks. I don’t know why but I paid. I felt I should. I gave them their drinks and suddenly remembered that Jiyoung was underage. Damn.

-Jiyoung -I said- you don’t drink, right? -She shook her head- Then... would you mind if I buy a juice, a soda? -She nodded- Come with me.

We arrived at the bar and she wasn’t looking at me. It was flattering, but sometimes I felt uncomfortable.

-Give this lady an orange juice, please.

When it was ready, the bartender handed it to Jiyoung.

-Thanks, unnie -she said while blushing.

-Nothing -I gave her a smile.

After that, she went and sat with Seungyeon. I stayed in the bar, hoping that Tiffany was on my side.

-Seems like you need company.

Nicole came and sat beside me.

-It's a nice place, right?

-I haven’t seen it yet, but seems cool.

-I have something to tell you, Yuri.

-Tell me - I said without giving much importance.

-It's... it's about Tiffany.

Why would Nicole want talk about her? I left my drink on the bar and looked at her, paying attention.

 


Thanks for being pacient! haha~ ^-^

Enjoy ~