My best friend

Don't you see that I love you?

 

Yuri opened her eyes slowly, yawned and turned to see if Jessica was there, but no. She stood up without making any noise and went to her room to see if the blonde was there, but no. She took out her cell phone and sent a message.

To: Sica Baby

"Where are you, baby?"

From: Sica Baby

"Sorry, seobang, I went out last night and I think I won’t come back until afternoon"

Yuri sighed. Again she had gone out without saying anything. It wasn’t her responsibility to tell her  where she was, but it would be a nice detail. The other members were still asleep, so she decided to wake Hyoyeon up.

-Hyo, wake up! Sica leave last night without telling me, wake up...

-And you want me to bring her? - Hyoyeon replied sleepily.

-No, I just ... I want to talk to someone.

Hyoyeon opened her eyes and looked at Yuri. A smile appeared on her face.

-You don’t need to talk - she said - you need to go out.

-Uh?

-Let's go out, let's go somewhere far from the dorms, since today we don’t have schedule we can go for a walk, want it?

Yuri smiled. Hyoyeon always knew how to cheer her up.

-What are you waiting for? You want to go out in pajamas? - Hyoyeon joked.

-No, it's just ... - Yuri hugged her-  I'm glad you're my friend.

Hyoyeon smiled and hugged her back.

After breakfast and say goodbye to the girls, the two left the dorm.

-Where are we going? – Yuri asked.

-I don’t know ... to the mall, maybe we can watch a movie, eat something ... you say?

-What if we go to the amusement park? - Yuri smiled

-This is not a date or something, right?

-Yah! Of course not, babo! It’s just that I don’t go there long time ago. Can we? Pleeaaseeee?.

-Stop doing aegyo or I’ll vomit.

Yuri spent an amazing day with her best friend, her sister. Hyoyeon's jokes always put in a good mood. As the sun began to disappear, they decided to eat an ice cream and go home.

-Here was my first date with Nicole - Hyoyeon said.

-Really? I bet it wasn’t your idea - Yuri joked

-You know me really well - Hyoyeon laughed - she suggested this place because she said it was her favorite one.

-Your relationship with her is OK?

-Yeah, well, her members accepted me already, so all is well. I hope one day the company decides to do a collaboration with Kara - Hyoyeon kept silent for a while - Jiyoung keep asking me about you – she laughed…

-What? - Yuri laughed too – she asks you a lot about me, right?

-Yes, I think she likes you, but is afraid of Jessica.

-Who wouldn’t be afraid of Jessica? – she smiled - don’t tell her I said that!

-I appreciate your life, so I will not.

-Let's go now, it's getting late ...

-Yuri ... - Hyoyeon said before standing

-Yes?

-You can always trust me, okay? - Yuri nodded with a smile - if someone hurts you, they will see me.

-Thanks - Yuri said with a smile while she hugged her best friend.

-Now let's go, Taeyeon will go crazy if we arrive late for dinner.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When I'm sad I always remember Hyoyeon's jokes, it makes me happy ^^
and, well... I like HyoNi *-* Kara is one of my favorite groups too so.. I support Kara Generation lol