You should fight for her

Don't you see that I love you?

Tiffany's POV

-She hates me! -I sobbed while hugging Nichkhun.

I have called him and we were in his car.

-Keep calm, Fany. I don't think she hates you, she must be angry because of what she has heard about us. I would be if I was her.

-But why doesn't she let me explain it? I wanted to talk with today, but she just treat me so bad. It hurts so much, Nick.

My tears couldn't stop flowing.

-You want my advice, Fany? -I nodded- fight for her. Show her that you love her.

-But, Nick, we will get troubles and that would be worse.

-Is it worse that being ignored by her?

I sighed.

-No... I love her, Nick, but I'm so afraid. I don't want to lose her.

-The you should find a way to be alone with her, explain her that we are not together and let her know that you still love her. I'm sure she loves you too. I mean, it has been just a few weeks. I don't think she has moved on yet.

I smiled.

-Thank you, Nick, seriously. You're an amazing friend.

-I'm not your friend -he said- I'm your brother, remember that.

We went to a cafe to have breakfast, since I had left mine at home.

-What do you want to eat? -He asked.

-Just a coffee.

-Nothing else? -I shook my head- girls and their diets -he rolled his eyes- I will order a coffee and pancakes.

While we were waiting I decided to go to the restroom. And I found someone who I didn't think I would find in a while.

-Sunny?

-Fany!

-What are you doing here?

-I should be the one asking that.

-Oh, I came with Nichkhun...

And timing is something really weird, because at that moment Yuri appeared.

-We came with the girls -Sunny said.

-And we should go now, she's having a date with her boyfriend -Yuri replied.

Sunny went out of the restroom. Yuri was following her, but I grabbed her hand.

-Let me go -she said not looking at me.

-No, Yuri, no until we talk and we can clarify things between us.

-There's nothing to talk about, Stephanie.

She only used my real name when she was angry. I felt so hurt, so I couldn't help but hug her. My arms wrapped around her waist and I pulled her close to me. At first she tried to resist, but after a couple seconds she hugged me back. Her hands my hair and her nose was tickling my neck.

-Why? -she asked, sobbing.

I pulled her apart to look at her eyes. Her beautiful eyes.

-Yuri, I...

But at that time, two girls entered to the restroom and recognized us. Ifthey had just said YulTi, I swear I could have given the best fanservice ever and kiss Yuri right there, but they had other thing in mind.

-Omg! Yuri unnie! -the taller one said, bowing at her.

We looked at each other.

-Tiffany unnie -the one who looked younger said- I saw Nichkhun oppa out there.

Oh, no, you didn't.

-You look so cute together, don't you think, Yuri unnie?

She looked at my eyes and nodded.

-I wish you can confirm your relationship soon -one of the girls said. I don't know who because my eyes were fixed on Yuri.

And after that the girls left.

-Yuri, I can explain it...

-You don't have to.

She started walking and I grabbed her wrist.

-Let me go or I won't talk to you again.

-Please, let me explain it!

She pulled apart and left me. I didn't want to get out because I was still crying. After some minutes I decided to go out. Nichkhun was there with a confused look.

-A couple of girls just came and... 

-Yeah, I know... They just found me in the restroom.

-How funny -he chuckled.

-No, it isn't funny -I sighed- they just interrupted the moment I was having with Yuri.

-Uh? Is Yuri here? -I nodded- and were you having a moment with her? -he asked while raising his eyebrows and taking a sip of his coffee.

-I hugged her, I don't know where I get the courage, but I did it... and she was hugging me back.

I felt a pain in my chest while remembering her touch.

-And those said my name? -I nodded.

-I'm sorry -he said- but hey! She hugged you! She didn't pull back so that means she misses you!

A smile appeared on my face.

-Yes -I said- I should go to the dorms, I must talk with her!

-That's right! -he smiled- go and get your girl, Fany. Don't let her go.

- I won't... Uhm, Nick...

-Yeah, yeah... I will take to yor dorm, don't worry.

We chuckled, and when he had finished his pancakes, we left.

As I got into the dorm I saw Yoona in the kitchen.

-Do you want me to prepare you a sandwich? -she asked me.

-No, thank you... uhm, is Yuri in your room?

-Yes -she answered while carrying a dish with two sandwiches- I'm taking this to her.

She started walking towards her room, but I stopped her.

-Uhm, do you mind if I give her that sandwich? You can stay at the living or something.

She looked at me suspiciously and a smirk reached her lips.

-Okay -she said- just don't do things you shouldn't.

I grabbed the dish and walked towards her room. It was now or never.

 

Yuri's POV

They look cute together, don't you think, Yuri unnie?

Damn those girls! I don't know if they look together because I have never seen them together and I hope I never see together!

I sighed. I was being pathetic again. Why can't I just accept that she has someone new now? Because it hurt. My heart kept beating so fast everytime I saw her, but I acted like I didn't care, because I didn't want her to know how hurt I am.

When she hugged me that morning I thought everything would be okay again. I felt like we were only one again, but then it hit me, she already had a boyfriend. Just thinking about it hurts.

So I was there, laying on my stomach, hugging a pillow, waiting for Yoona to bring me a sandwich and hoping for a iracle to help me to move on, to find someone new, someone who can make me feel just like Tiffany did. Maybe Jiyoung would be a good idea. But it would be like using her and she's too nice be treated like that. Just at that moment, the door opened and Yoona walked in.

-Yoy took a while, Yoona -I said, not facing her yet.

She didn't answer. So Itried to get up, but she pulled me back again.

What?

-Uh, Yoong, what are you doing?

She kept silence. Her hands found her way to my shoulder and squeezed them.

Oh boy. It felt so great. But it was awkward at the same time. So I tried to move again.

-Don't -I heard a voice that wasn't Yoona's.

My eyes widened when I discover who she was.

-What are you doing?!

I got up from the bed and walked towards the door, but she blocked it.

-You're not going anywhere, Yuri, not until we talk.

-We have nothing to talk about! -I shouted, maybe I was being so harsh with her, but the pain she made me feel was worse.

-Yes, we do, Yuri, we can't be like this...

Yes, we can! And you should be going to see that boyfriend of yours! Because I will be with someone too!

What did I just said?

-W-what? -she muttered.

-What you heard! I have someone else too, you're not the only one who can move on easily, Tiffany, I'm able to do it, too.

Her eyes widened, and filled with tears. I couldn't believe it. She had a freaking boyfriend! Why was she acting like that?

-So... you don't love me anymore...

I gulped. I love her so much. But I didn't want her to feel pity for me.

-I'm starting to open my heart to someone else...

She looked me directly at my eyes.

-Can... can I know who is it?

Good question. I didn't even know.

-Uh, -I tried to think really fast- I'm talking about... -I just said the first name that came to my mind- Jessica.

Oh God, no.

-So you're with her now? -Tiffany asked.

-Yes! And I feel so great because she loves me! She isn't afraid of fighting for love and making me feel special...

-Didn't I make you feel special, Yuri?

All the time.

-Let's not talk about this, it has no sense.

She sighed and a tear rolled down her cheek.

I felt so bad at that moment, so I approached her slowly.

-I'm sorry -she said.

-Don't. Some things are written on the destiny.

What was that?

-I wish this would have worked...

She took a step and hugged me.

-I don't want you to be away from me, I don't want you to ignore me, please, promise me we are gonna try to be okay -she asked me.

-I guess we can be friends.

Hell no. I didn't want to be just friends.

-Yes -she said pulling me apart- now, eat your sandwich... I will go to the kitchen.

She left the room without glancing back. I guess she really had moved on. The pain would go away slowly, if she's happy I will be too

But the real problem had started to me... how do I ask Jessica to pretend to be my girlfriend?