I didn't decide it

Don't you see that I love you?

 

-Good morning – Tiffany said, without an answer - Baby?

She turned to see if Yuri was still asleep, but she wasn’t there. She sighed. She went to the bathroom to wash and change, tied her hair in a ponytail and went to the kitchen. Sunny was there.

-Bunny, have you seen Yuri?

The shorter girl was preparing a sandwich.

-Yes, she's in the living room, with manager oppa and Jessica, but don’t go, I was fired when I was there - she grimaced.

Tiffany faked a smile and went back to her room, sat on the bed and waited for Yuri become free. But that didn’t happen. After an hour of useless waiting, Tiffany decided to go to the living room, but she didn’t find anyone.

"What the hell?" Tiffany thought frowning.

She grabbed her cell phone and dialed her girlfriend.

No response.

"What? Are you serious, Kwon Yuri? "

She tried again, this time Yuri answered.

-Can I know where the hell you are Kwon Yuri?

-I'm sorry, baby, I can’t talk now – she whispered – I’ll call you later, okay?

- What? No! Now I want to know where and with whom...

She hung up. Yuri had hung.

"Are you serious, Kwon Yuri?" Tiffany thought.

-Uh? - Hyoyeon entered the room - Where is....?

- I don’t know! - Tiffany screamed - but something tells me she's with Jessica...

Hyoyeon didn’t have time to answer because Tiffany was already in her room, lying on her bed, crying for Yuri.

"Why, Yuri?"

 

*******************************************************

 

-So, girls, what do you think? - manager oppa asked, after Yuri had turned off her cell.

-It's okay for me - Jessica smiled.

-I... don’t know. Is that correct? - the brunette girl said.

-Yuri, I don’t think there is any problem... Since you don’t have a boyfriend, right? -She looked at the floor and nodded- I’m not asking you to kiss in public or anything, I just want you to be closer, you know skinship.

Yuri sighed.

-If there’s no choice...

-Now, please go somewhere together, spend time together, you know.

They left manager oppa’s office and Jessica suggested going to the mall. Before arriving, the blonde girl laced her fingers with the brunette’s.

 

"Sorry, Tiffany, but it's something that I didn’t decide"