What?

Don't you see that I love you?

 

-Of course no, Yoona, everything will be fine between us, what happened?

-You’ll see, unnie, this is a little embarrassing – she sighed – and I don’t know how to tell you.

-Is something wrong?

-No, it's not. I… just... don’t know how you're going to take it.

Silence. Yuri began to worry.

-Unnie, long ago ... I had a big crush on you.

Yuri's eyes widened. She couldn’t believe it. Enough she had with Tiffany's jealousy by Jessica and now this. Yoona sighed.

-Don’t get me wrong, unnie, I liked you, but ... I realized that you didn’t like me.

Yuri didn’t answer.

-You were always nice with me; you spent a lot of time with me and even asked me that friends with benefits thing. I think I confused everything.

Yuri was silent.

-Are you mad, unnie?

-Oh, no, no - Yuri was surprised - of course not, in fact, I'm flattered, I think – she scratched her head.

Yoona laughed.

-You see? You’re cute, unnie. But don’t worry, I realized that you only have eyes for a girl and you love her so much, right?

Yuri sighed. She was afraid to have hurt Yoona, she was like a little sister.

-Yes, of course I love her, but that does not mean I'll leave to take care of you, okay?

Yoona smiled and rested her head on the older’s shoulder.

-Thanks, unnie. I really hope that your relationship with Tiffany unnie is successful; you are destined to be together.

-Thank you.

-Is she still mad at you?

Yuri looked at Yoona.

-I say this because I saw her annoyed yesterday. Is it because of the sub unit, right?

Yuri sighed.

-She's a little jealous, that's all - Yuri smiled.

-It's because she loves you - Yoona smiled back.

-Yuri, catch this! - Hyoyeon appeared and threw a water bottle.

-Yah! I was going to give her - Jessica shouted.

-Silence, girls - said the coach - we will keep practicing. Hyoyeon-ssi…

-I know, I know.

Hyoyeon sat on the floor and the practice continued.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who wouldn't have a crush on her? *--*