A surprise after the party

Don't you see that I love you?

Tiffany's POV

The lights located towards us and Yuri started with her acting, as it was written in our script.

-Why are you crying, Yuri-ah?

-Because.. because... -she mumbled- I feel lonely...

She was so cute! I swear I wanted to kiss her so bad!

-Yuri-ah! -I shouted- Don't be sad, no, no, no... You're not alone, no, no, no...

-Omo! Fany-ah! Thank you~

-Don't be sad and let's watch our donsaengs from Apink perform...

-No, no, no! -she shouted.

We were MCing the concert and Apink was the last group. While they were singing, Yuri and I were at the left part of the stage. She was dancing cutely to their song. It was catchy and Yuri's movements were infectious so I ended up dancing too. I don't know why, but at that moment I felt free. I felt like everything was alright. Without thinking about it twice, my arms wrapped around Yuri's waist. At first, she was surprised, but then she hugged me too. When the lights came towards us again, we left each other.

-That was really amazing! -I said, smiling.

They thought that I was talking about Apink's perform, yeah it was great, but Yuri's hug was what I was talking about.

-Yes, it was -Yuri answered, matching my smile.

-Thank you for coming tonight! It's been nice to see you!

-Thanks! 

After that, lights went off and we went to backstage.

We found our members there, they were talking with other groups when the hotel's manager appeared.

-Guys, it has been a perfect concert! I want to say thank you by inviting you to this private party...

I looked at Yuri and she seemed tired.

-You wanna go? -I asked her.

-As long as you're with me, I do.

I smiled. I was about to giver a peck on the cheek when Hyoyeon appeared.

-Hey, hey, you lovers -she teased- don't show us your affection, okay?

I slapped her arm playfully.

-Yah! -I yelled- why aren't you with Nicole?

-She's with her group... it's like be-with-your-group time.. you're my group, so...

-Oh, I see... Let's go for some drinks, my treat -Yuri said.

-Really? -Hyoyeon asked.

-Yep -Yuri answered- let's get druk -she teased.

-I don't think it's a good idea, baby... -I suggested.

-Meh! Don't be like that Tiffany, you'll take care of her, right? -Hyoyeon asked.

Yuri  nodded and gave me a assuring look. I just sighed. that couldn't be a good idea.

After fourty five minutes, she had drank enough. 

-Tiffany, I love you so muchhh... -she said while leaning on me to kiss me.

-Baby -I tell her, trying to pull her apart- I love you too, but I told you not to trink so much!

-Wha? -she asked in a high tone- I'm not d-drunk! Tsk...

I  her hair and smiled. Even if she was drunk, she looked so cute.

-Where's Hyoyeon? I saww her here a f-few seconds ago..

-She saw Nicole and run towards her... she's as drunk as you -I .

-I'm not d-drunk! -she pouted.

-Whatever, should we go to our room now?

-Hyoyeon won't spend the night there, since she's with Nicole -she smirked.

 

When we got to our room, she rested herself on the bed, gave me a beautiful smile and... fell asleep.

What can I say? She was drunk after all.

I laid beside her, her hair, when someone knocked the door.

-Yes? -I asked, before standing up.

-Uh, Tiffany? -it was Sooyoung's voice- I don't know what has happened, but manager oppa is looking for you two.

-For us?

-Yes, he said he wants you to go to his office, as soon as possible.

-Oh, okay.

I gulped. Why would he wanted to talk with us when we're supposed to be partying.

-Yuri -I whispered patting her shoulder- wake up, baby, manager oppa is waiting for us.

She groaned. 

-I'm tired... -she mumbled.

-But we have to go, babe, it could be important.

-I want to keep drinking...

Why is she drunk right now? What am I going to tell manager oppa when he sees her?

-It'll be just a moment, then you can drink, rest, or whatever you want okay?

 

When we got to manager oppa's office, she was awake, but her eyes were partly closed, as she was sleepy.

-You okay? -I asked her.

-Yes, baby -she said in a calm tone- I'll handle this, don't worry...

We entered to his office and found something that we never expected.

-Yuri, Miyoung... It's so nice to see you again... -he said looking to our interwined fingers.

We release our hands at that moment. My heart started beating so fast. I could see how Yuri's face changed from a smile to a worried look.

-Mr. Soo Man... -I finally whispered.