Trust Me

Don't you see that I love you?

 

* Knock knock *

-Tiffany - her girlfriend whispered - open the door, please.

It was the third time she asked that.

-Tiffany...

She had heard the brunette girl, but she didn’t open the door.

-Please, Tiffany, I know you're upset and I don’t like it.

No answer.

Yuri leaned her back against the door and sat on the floor, wondering what to do to reconcile with her girlfriend.

Tiffany was lying on her bed, staring at the door, knowing that her girlfriend would be on the other side, but with no intention of opening. Suddenly, something slipped under the door.

"What is this?" Tiffany thought, as she picked up the paper from the floor.

Do not try to fool me, I know you're not sleeping.

Tiffany frowned, Yuri was very insistent. Another paper appeared.

I know you read the first note, open the door, please.

Tiffany took a pen and wrote on the same paper.

Why don’t you go to Jessica's room, eh?  I guess she must want to open the door for you.

The taller laughed.

Don’t be jealous, my love. You're the one for me and I am only for you.

Tiffany smiled. Yuri always knew how to cheer her up.

Why do I love you?

Because .... What if you open the door and I tell you?

"Cheater" Tiffany thought, but she couldn’t deny that she wanted to see her. She took the handle of the door and opened it. Her eyes met those of her girlfriend and a smile appeared on her face.

- What do you want? – the older asked , pretending to be annoyed.

-You're not mad at me - Yuri said, hugging her girlfriend around the waist - right?

-I don’t know ...

The younger placed a kiss on Tiffany’s cheek, getting a smile from the latter.

-I love you, Tiffany, trust me.

-I trust you, baby ... I just don’t like the fact that all claim you two to be the royal couple and stuff. That really bothers me and ... hurts.

Tiffany's eyes filled with tears. Yuri hugged her tightly.

-I love you, remember that, okay? – the older nodded - Even when I'm away from you, you're always on my mind, I always think of you, no doubt about it never.

Tiffany smiled, her girlfriend's face and pressed her lips to hers.

Perfection

Happiness

Love

There were no words to describe what they felt every time their lips touched.

-Will you stay to sleep with me?

-I had no intention of leaving – she smiled.

The two girls laid on the bed and hugged each other. Tiffany put her head on her girlfriend’s chest, while Yuri her hair.

-This is perfect – the older said, slowly falling asleep.

-You are perfect.

The minutes passed, but Yuri didn’t sleep, she preferred to see her princess sleep.

-Stay always by my side, Tiffany.