When she blushes...

Don't you see that I love you?

 

Yuri's POV
 
 
-Is this the room? - Yoona asked when we were outside the door.
 
-I think so -I said pulling the key out of my pocket- Let's see...
 
When the door was open, we saw a large room with a beautiful view.
 
-Wow... -Jessica muttered.
 
-It's amazing... -She smiled- what do you think, unnie?
 
-I love it -I said- I want that bed -and pointed out the one closest to the window.
 
-I  want this-Yoona said pointing out the one closest to her.
 
-I guess that's mine -Jessica sighed- but I may not need a bed, seobang -she whispered seductively.
 
Weird.
 
I smiled and turned around. Yoona noticed and laughed.
 
-Yuri appa and Sica omma want your alone time?
 
I laughed uncontrollably. Jessica glared at me.
 
-Maybe -she said- would you like to have a little brother? -She asked as she wrapped her arms around my neck.
 
- I'll tell Tiffany unnie! -Yoona shouted still joking- Do not do anything while I'm here!
 
Jessica gave me a kiss on the cheek and went back to her bed. If Tiffany was here, these things were not happening.
 
-Manager oppa said he wanted to see us... -I said to avoid silence- should we go now?
 
-No... -Yoona said lazily- My bed wants me to stay.
 
-I think we should go -Jessica said- Get up, Yoona! It is an order from your omma.
 
-I hope you're also my omma when I am hungry and want to eat -Yoona stuck her tongue out and left the room.
 
-Children... -Jessica sighed before leaving.
 
She really liked the fact of beeing "omma".
 
 
After calling manager oppa to know where would the meeting be, we met with Seungyeon and Jiyoung.
 
-Are you going to the meeting? -Seungyeon asked because Jiyoung was busy blushing.
 
-Yes -Jessica said linking her arm through mine-What will you do?
 
-Go to the same meeting -she said- our manager wants to talk to all of us.
 
 
When we arrived, we found manager oppa and Kara's manager. We sat, Jessica to my right and Jiyoung to my left.
 
-Good night, girls -Kara's manager greeted- It is an honor for me to announce the agreement that have reached our companies...
 
Kara's manager was too formal, if it had been manager oppa, he would have sent a text message and that's it. While the manager was talking, I noticed that Jiyoung turned to see me occasionally.
 
-Is he always like this? -I asked in a whisper.
 
As always she blushed before answering. I don't know why, but I like seeing her like that... somehow reminds me of Tiffany. Every time I kiss Tiffany's cheeks, she blushes. Damn, I miss her a lot.
 
-Yeah... -she whispered, but to my surprise, it wasn't the only thing she said- your manager isn't like that, unnie?
 
-No, he is more practical.
 
Jessica elbowed me. She was right, it was rude to talk while a manager was explaining something.
 
-Well, this is how KARA will collaborate YoonYulSic in the new CD and the next few weeks we will be traveling through cities in Japan to promote. What do you think?
 
Wow. I didn't see it coming but they were incredible news. I looked at Jiyoung and she had a beautiful smile on her face...
 
-I think they liked the idea -manager oppa said smiling by now- you have to rehearse the final details of the album and next week we will start recording.
 
Too many news together. I thought being sent to Japan was a "punishment", but it turned out to be a great prize.
 
Before we get to our respective rooms, I stood by Jiyoung's side.
 
-Good night, Jiyoung -I said with a smile.
 
-Good night, unnie, sleep well - she said, blushing, but with that beautiful smile of hers.
 

Thanks for subscribing and your comments!

(>* -*)>