Don't be jealous, you're the one

Don't you see that I love you?

Tiffany's POV

I love Yuri, I love her so so much, but I hate being in a room all day! It's really boring! I know that I have TV, internet and lots of food, but you know what? I only want my girlfriend. I can't blame her, she's working so hard recording her album. I'm so proud of her, but I'm bored too. I'm not regreting coming to Japan, it's been the right decision since I can be here to remind Yuri she has a girlfriend, because that byun can forget it sometimes, especially with all those crazy fangirls calling for her. It kinda annoys me. I know Yuri won't do something bas to me, but I can't help to get jealous. 

I was laying on our bed, watching some random TV show when I heard someone knocking the door.

-Noona? Are you there?

Inmediatly I turned the TV off. I tried to be quiet so he couldn't hear me. 

-Noona? -he knocked again.

After a few seconds a letter slip under the door. It was pink, and it has Yuri written in a side.

What?

When I hear steps going away I slowly opened the door. I found a couple of red roses on the ground. I took them and closed the door. I sat down on the bed, and analyzed the letter, it was sealed and I thought it was not polite to read other's letters. But then I screwed that idea and read the letter, for God's sake, it's my girlfriend who we are talking about!

As I opened it I could see hearts all over the paper. 

"Hi, noona~ how are you? I know you have told me that I should call you just Yuri instead of noona, but I want to be polite with you, because you deserve it. It's nice to know we are staying at the same hotel because I'll be able to see you often. I've heard you're recording a new album with your own sub unit, that's cool! I'm looking forward to hear your voice and your music. I could have called you, I know, but I felt like writting you a letter,do you like it? I hope so... Let me now when you have free time, okay? We can go to have lunch together some day. Hope to see you soon, noona.

Seungri."

 

"Seungri... " I thought.

 

"Seungri..." I kept thinking.

 

"OMG Big Bang is here too?!" I realized.

 

I grabbed my cellphone and surfed on the internet to know about it, and effectively, Big Bang was in Japan, promoting a new single and stuff. I didn't care about that... the important thing was that my girlfriend's most stubborn fanboy was staying at the same hotel that us. Damn. I disliked him even after being in a relationship with Yuri, because he was always following her. I'm aware the Yuri has told him many times that they will only be friends, but he's just stubborn as hell and doesn't give up. 

My thoughts were interrupted when the door opened and revealed my gorgeous girlfriend behind. 

-It was a hard day -she said in a sigh before closing the door and coming by my side.

She kissed my lips tenderly. As I wrapped my arms around her neck I noticed a different perfume to what she uses to wear.

-Did you change your perfume? -I asked her inmediatly.

She blinked twice before muttering.

-I... No, I just...

I looked at her eyes and asked her again.

-Did you change it? Because you smell different, Yuri.

She sighed.

-Don't get mad, okay, baby? -she asked and pointed out at her new scarf- This, this is a gift from Jiyoung.

I pouted. She smiled and kissed me again.

I'm not against Jiyoung, she's cute, but sometimes she's so weird with my girlfriend, as she'd have a crush on her.

-It's okay -I said before snuggling my nose against hers- you received a letter.

-Uh?

-Yes -I said as I handed her that letter- it's from... that guy.

She chuckled. It suprised me, because every time I talk about 'that guy' she knows I'm refering to Seungri, and she didn't seem surprise that he was at the same hotel to us.

-Do you think it's funny? -I asked while pouting.

-No, it isn't -she said with a smile- It's cute when you get jealous.

I rolled my eyes and stood up.

-Hey, don't be mad -she said as she followed me and wrapped her arms around my waist, back hugging me- Tell me what it says.

-I don't know, read it.

-I know you read it, Tiffany, I know you -she said leaving kisses on my neck.

Ashh! I hate when she knows me more than I do.

-He wants to see you, he's happy for your sub unite and wants to treat you lunch when you are free.

-Oh... -she answered- well, I'm not free, my schudele is so full.

-Really? -I asked in concern because I wanted to spend time with her.

-Yes, it is. I have to spend a lot of time with my girlfriend, that's the most important activity -she said as hugging me tight.

I smiled and smacked her arm playfully.

-Yah! I thought you were going to left me again.

-No, babe, at least not all day. I'll wake up soon to try to finish early so I can spend the day with you.

-It must be boring for you staying here all day when you could be going out with the other girls -I said while looking down.

-Oh, no, no... -she replaid caressing my cheeks- I love being with you, babe.

Our lips locked in a soft kiss while smiles were forming on our faces.

-Let's sleep now okay? 

I nodded.

-I promise you I will find a way to go out of this room with anyone noticing it, okay?

It was her turn to nod.

I really wanted to spend time with my girl, not only here, but also outside. It is boring not only to Yuri, but also to me.

-I love you -she said after giving a kiss on my forehead.

-I love you too.

I answered as I wrapped her waist with my arms and rested my head on her chest.

 


Yuri has many fans :O