Still in my heart

Don't you see that I love you?

 

-Sica, baby – Yuri said - here's your breakfast

Jessica, who was still in pajamas and in bed, smiled.

-Good morning, seobang, what time is it?

-Too late, you should be changed.

She was filming some scenes for a drama.

-Damn, I'm so tired, I don’t want to go ...

-But you must. Hurry up! Have your breakfast, okay? - Jessica nodded - Baby ...

-Yes?

Yuri kept silence.

-Chew slowly – she smiled and left the room.

Actually, she was about to say she loved her, but she knew it would be in vain. Yuri had understood that once again she failed, however, she was so used to be with Jessica, so she didn’t bother to get away from her.

-Yuri-ah!

A husky voice called, but Yuri didn’t answer.

-Yuri aah!

She still didn’t respond.

-Yah! Why don’t you listen to me, Kwon Yuri?

-Because I like when you yell, Hwang Miyoung - Yuri replied laughing.

-Don't call me Miyoung, you know I don’t like it!

-But I like to see you upset – she smiled.

Tiffany blushed. She was about to take Yuri's hand, when someone entered.

-Breakfast was...-she saw Tiffany's hand very close to Yuri's - delicious, seobang.

Yuri moved her hand immediately to avoid waking HellSica up.

-Really? Good that you liked it…

-Yes, delicious ...

The atmosphere became somewhat tense.

-I must go, seobang – she approached her and circled her neck with her arms.

-Of course, have a good day – Yuri said taking Jessica's waist, but also feeling guilty that Tiffany was watching them.

Although time had passed, somewhere in Yuri’s heart there was a place for Tiffany.

-I'll miss you - Jessica replied, giving her a peck on the lips.

-Me too - Yuri blushed and looked away.

They separated. Jessica grabbed her purse and left the dorm, leaving Yuri and Tiffany alone in the room.

-So ...-Tiffany began- are you girlfriends?

-Ehh, no, no ... we aren’t girlfriends.

-I understand, you usually kiss all your friends?

Jessica had never kissed Yuri in front of someone.

-No, it's just ...

-No need to hide it, Yuri.

Yuri had no problem telling anyone, but Tiffany was different.

-It's complicated - Yuri said finally.

-Why complicated? You love each other, right? So why aren’t you girlfriends? - Tiffany's voice reflected a note of pain.

-Things are not so easy ...

-Of course they are, they are when two people love each other, Yuri, love can do anything. Love comes when you don’t even expect it and if you don’t take it, it just goes away ... - Tiffany's eyes filled with tears and Yuri noticed it – Don’t waste your time here in front of me and go with her! -her voice began to rise up- Go with her and tell her you love her, tell her!

-Tiffany ... - Yuri whispered approaching her.

-Tell her before it's too late, Yuri, go! - A tear rolled down her cheek.

-Tiffany, listen ... - Yuri was closer to her.

-It hurts when you lose a love, I know… and I don’t want to happen to you ... I ...

Tiffany felt a pair of arms go around her waist and pressed her body against Yuri.

-Want me to explain why I’m not Jessica’s girlfriend? - Yuri whispered in her ear.

-Y.. yes - Tiffany sobbed.

-Come with me.