I love you

Don't you see that I love you?

 

Tiffany and Yuri were in the latter’s car. Tiffany couldn’t take her eyes off Yuri.

-What?  Didn’t I comb? - Asked the younger.

-No, it's just... You don’t know how much I like you - Yuri blushed.

-I like you more – she smiled.

Tiffany used one hand to Yuri’s face, who felt electricity through her body because of the contact.

-I really like you - Tiffany said in a whisper.

Yuri stopped the car and looked at the girl beside her. The girl who had stolen her heart long time ago, and now she was about to become something more.

-We are here – Yuri said.

Tiffany watched through the window.

-What a beautiful view ...

-Not as beautiful as you. Come with me.

Yuri took Tiffany's hand, lacing their fingers. They looked into each other’s eyes and smiled. The atmosphere was perfect. Their feelings were perfect.

-I always come here when I'm sad – the taller said, while watching the sea.

-And how many times have you been here?

-Many, but since now I’ll come just to watch the sunset with you, because having you in my life, it is impossible that sadness invades me.

Tiffany blushed.

-Do you know what’s on my mind?

-Mmmm, no.

-You.

-Cheesy! – she laughed.

-And do you know what’s on my heart?

-I think I know but… no.

-You – Yuri grinned – I love you, Tiffany – she held her by her waist.

-I love you too, Yuri, so much – their faces were only inches away.

-You know I want to ask you something – their noses were touching.

-I hear you – their breaths too.

But suddenly, Yuri separated.

-Tiffany – she knelt before her –would you make me the happiest girl in the world and be my girlfriend?

The older felt like the world stopped. She has been in love with Yuri for a long time ago and now she was asking her to be her girlfriend. Tiffany thought to play a joke, but the excitement didn’t let her think straight.

-Well… - she smiled – oh, yes, Yuri. I love you!!

Yuri stood up and hugged her girlfriend. She kissed her on the cheek, but before separating, Tiffany took her face in her hands. Yuri circled her waist.

-I love you, I’ll always do.

The younger closed the gap between them, joining their lips in a tender kiss. A kiss that gradually became more passionate. Yuri’s hands weren’t quiet at her waist, and they were her lover’s back.

-Yuri – the older said breathing heavily –it’s getting dark.

-Will you sleep with me tonight? – the younger said giving soft kisses on her girlfriend’s neck.

-I’ll cuddle with you, if that’s what you mean – the older closed her eyes because of the kisses.

-Sure – Yuri replied, smiling – you want to go now? – she gave a kiss on Tiffany’s nose.

-Yes, but don’t let go my hand, okay? – she smiled.

A smile that wouldn’t go away while she’s next to her girlfriend.

-I promise.