I'm not ready

Don't you see that I love you?

 

Tiffany's POV

 

When we arrived, the other left the room. They knew that Yuri was upset and that wasn’t good.

- What do you think you're doing? – she shouted and put me against the wall.

-Playing what you play - I said grabbing the collar of her shirt and bringing her close to me.

Our lips were inches away, our breaths touching. I was dying to kiss her, but that would mean I was giving up.

-Tiffany – she whispered and her lips began to tickle my neck.

I couldn’t resist.

I took her face in my hands and pressed my lips against hers.

-You’re only mine, Kwon Yuri – I said between kisses.

She my bottom lip, asking for entrance, which I immediately conceded. Our tongues met and electricity went through my body. Her hands left my waist, to gently massage my .

-Yuri... - I moaned at her touch.

Her other hand caressed my left thigh and lifted it to her waist. Instinctively, my legs went around her. Yes, her kisses, her touch and that wetness growing between my legs had made me lose control.

-I love you – she whispered in my ear before lying me down on the couch.

After making out for a while, I felt she took the edge of my pants. I knew where this was going, and once we started we wouldn’t be able to stop. I didn’t know if I was ready. I was startled when I felt she tried to pull them down.

- What happened? - She asked, obviously worried cause everything was going fine.

-Nothing, it's just that… This is not the right place... - I blushed and avoided her eyes.

She kissed my cheek.

-If you don’t want it, there’s no problem. I won’t force you – she said smiling warmly.

I looked at her. I knew she wanted this and I feel bad for not being able to please her. It was me who started with that kiss; it was not fair to leave it like that.

-No, Yuri, it is okay. Let's do it. - I took her face and kissed her furiously, with all my strength.

But she didn’t kiss back.

-No - she said while separating – don’t feel pressured, Tiffany, it is okay. I'll wait.

She gave me another warm smile.

* Knock knock *

-Girls... - Sunny said, opening the door slowly.

-Come in - Yuri said – We’re dressed anyway.

I felt a little guilty about that comment.

-Manager oppa says we should go out and say goodbye, we’ll go home after that.

-All right, we'll go in a moment.

Sunny turned to close the door.

-I’m sorry - I whispered.

-You shouldn’t - I got another kiss on the cheek and she took my hand - now come on, okay?

We walk hand in hand and we didn’t let go at any time.

My girlfriend is perfect, no doubt about that.