It seems to be easier for her

Don't you see that I love you?
Yuri's POV
 
It's been a week since Tiffany left. And my mood hasn't changed. Three days ago, the CD was released. But honestly I don't care. I can't concentrate. I zone out on interviews. I have been scolded many times. But I can't help it. It's all her fault.
 
Are you happy now, Tiffany? Is this what you wanted to do? To left me and make me feel miserable?
 
I'm so angry, sad and confused right now. Everything seems to be against me.
 
-Since this is your first album as a sub unit, all the attention is focused on you, how do you feel now?
 
A guy was in front of us, making us some questions to some japanese magazine. The girls were doing it really great, but I couldn't think about an answer.
 
-Uh.. well... -I muttered.
-She's so happy that she has no words -Yoona commented, making the guy forget about my answer.
 
She winked at me.
 
Thanks Yoona.
 
-Now, please, say something to your japanese fans who are waiting for you to go promoting in their cities.
-Keep supporting us and showing us love! We'll do our best!
 
Yoona was answering almost all the questions, since Jessica was kinda shy and I was feeling horrible.
 
When we got back to the hotel, we went to the rehearsal room. Our dance couch was there, practicing with Kara members.
 
-Girls -she said- please stretch out and get ready to start.
 
I sat on the floor and waited for them to get ready.
 
-Yuri -someone said, I didn't look up- can we talk for a sec?
 
She sat beside me.
 
-I want to apologize... -she started.
 
-Apologize? -I slowly turned my head to face her.
 
-Yes, because of what happened between me and you some days ago... I don't know what the hell was wrong with me, I was confused, I think I still am.
 
A little smile appeared on my face.
 
-You don't have to apologize, Jessica.
 
I knew she was talking about that time when she kissed me forcefully. It was embarrasing to talk about it, so I left it in the past.
 
-I know I do -she said- But I also want you to know that I'm here for you... I know this is hard, but, Yuri, you're a strong girl.
 
Am I a strong girl? Maybe, but this stronge girl has a kryptonite.
 
-I don't want to talk about it -I said, trying to sound gentle.
 
-I understand, Yul, I just want you to be happy, okay?
 
-Thanks -I gave her a smile.
 
When the practice was over, we went to our rooms, like always. My life was getting really boring.
 
I tried to sleep. I really did. But my mind seemed to keep thinking about one thing. Or should I say one girl?
 
I went to the bathroom, washed my face. My reflection in the mirror told me that I should  go out and breath some fresh air, so I grabbed a coat and left the room.
 
As I went downwairds, I made my way to the main door. I wanted to visit the city, even if it was at night. I wanted to be alone for awhile. But sometimes, thing aren't as you plan them. 
 
Someone was following me. I didn't want to be rude with anyone, so I turn around slowly. And, to my surprise, it was no other than...
 
-Jiyoung? -I asked her.
-Uh, unnie... I... sorry -she said avoiding my gaze- It wasn't my intention to follow you, I just saw you and it made me curious.
-So it was your intention to follow me -I tried to joke.
-No, no. I'm sorry... I just...
-Why are you saying sorry that much? -she sighed- don't worry, it's okay.
 
She looked down again. And I felt bad. After a couple seconds, I decided that being alone maybe isn't the best option. What could I do alone in this city? 
 
-Uhm, Jiyoung, would you like to go for a walk with me?
 
Does this sound like a date? I hope it doesn't...
 
-Yes -she said smiling, while walking by my side.
 
We got out of the hotel and started walking. It was comfortably quiet because I had nothing to say, and maybe she didn't either. We ketp walking and walking,  until I got tired. 
 
-What about an ice cream? -I asked her.
-Only if it is a chocolate one -she answered.
 
Since when this girl is so easy going with me? 
 
-Okay -I smiled.
 
When we got to the ice-cream shop, I ordered the ice creams, and we sat in a table to wait.
 
-So... -she started- how are you, unnie?
 
Awful. Depressed. Angry.
 
-Fine -I finally answered- Everything is going well, our promotions are okay, today we got an interview. 
-Uhm -she answered- what about... Tiffany unnie?
 
I sighed. I guess she knew it. 
 
-Sorry -she said again- I didn't want to bother.
-No, it's okay... How do you know it?
-I heard Nicole unnie and Hyoyeon unnie talking about it some day... So, are you okay now?
 
What could she know about love? I sighed.
 
-I think so...
 
The waitress brought us our ice creams, and seemed shocked when noticed who we were. We started eating, silence filling the air again. It didn't bother me. Those last days I was enjoying silence. After a minute, or less, I saw Jiyoung's gaze focused in a certain spot behind me. I tried to turn around to what was that but she stopped me.
 
-No -she said- First, tell me somethiing.
-Something -I answered.
-No, unnie! -she said trying not to laugh- I want to ask you something...
-Go ahead.
-Have you moved on from Tiffany unnie?
 
No.
 
-Something like that, why?
-Is it easy to forget? -she answered me with a question.
-Sometimes...
-Would you date someone else now? I mean, you're single now... would you give someone else a chance to be with you?
 
What? I wasn't ready to love again. Actually, I wasn't ready to stop those feelings inside me. If want to love again I should stop loving that someone. My heart and my head were a mess. 
 
-I don't know... love is complicated.
-What if Tiffany unnie dates someone else?
 
Ouch. It could hurt. It's been only a week, come on!
 
-I guess it's okay -I lied again- I mean, she's single now. y, free and single -I tried to joke, but she didn't laugh- Are you okay?
 
She sighed, and pointed out behind me. I slowly turned around and saw a magazine. Those magazines which uses to publish about gossips. I took a look of it, and its cover shocked me out. My japanese isn't as good as Jiyoung's but images can be understood by everyone...
 
Tiffany... going out of a club... with... 
 
-Is he Nichkhum? -I asked her, trying to seem uninterested.
-Yes... aren't you mad? -she asked in a whisper.
 
I was destroyed.
 
-No -I lied one more time. Damn, I was feeling really wrong towards her- It's okay.
 
I paid the ice creams and we went out. As we were walking to the hotel, silence filled the air again.
When we got there, she stopped before going to her room. 
 
-Unnie... -she said- thanks for the ice cream...
-Don't worry, it was cool.
-Uhm, I want you to know, unnie, that I will be here whenever you need someone, okay?
 
I smiled and nodded.
 
-Thanks -I answered and she hugged me.
 
For a second, I thought I was going to cry. But I decided to hold my tears. I had been pretending to be okay all the time when we were out, it would be illogic to cry at that moment.
 
As we pulled apart, she dedicated me a last smile and went to her room.
 
When I got to my bed, my tears started flowing. I tried to cover my mouth to silence my sobs. I don't want the others to know how I'm feeling.
 
I hope you're happy, Tiffany, if that's what you want I'm no one to stop you.