Bring the girls back

Don't you see that I love you?

Yur's POV

I woke up really early, I get dressed and walked towards his room. I wasn't sure what I was going to tell him, I just wanted to say something. Before some seconds since I knocked his door, he appeared behind and smiled.

-Good morning, Yuri. What brings you here?

-Can I come in, oppa?

He looked at me for a second and let me in.

-Has something happened?

-No, oppa I just want to talk to you.

I had been talking with Tiffany about how boring is being in a room all day. We should go out, and stuff like that but we know we can't because she is supposed to be in USA and I'm supposed to be sleeping in Yoona and Jessica's room. At that moment I was sure that I wanted to do something about it, but when I was in front of manager oppa, words didn't come from my mouth.

-About what?

-Uh.. -I stammered- I don't know how to say this, because you have done a lot for us, oppa, I mean for Tiffany and me. 

He nodded and sat on his bed.

-Sit there -he said pointing a chair.

-Yes -I sat down- I know Tiffany should be in USA, but I just wanted to ask you if we could do something to let her go out for a while...

-What do you have in mind?

I really admire manager oppa, he's always so smooth.

But his question surprised me. Actually, I hadn't thought about anything.

-Uhm... well... -I was trying to think something that could seem prepared- What about... bringing SNSD to Japan?

No, maybe that wasn't a good idea.

-Bringing SNSD to Japan? -he smiled- Have you heard what you are asking me to?

-I know, oppa, but I have no other idea.

He took his chin for a while, thinking about something... after some seconds, he stood up, went to his desk and handed me a letter.

-It's from this hotel's manager. He wants to have some kind of concert here, and he was asking if we can participate... Your idea about bringing all the girls here seem to fit with this situation.

Oh yes.

Destiny must be my best friend.

-So... are you going to ask them to come here?

-That's right, Yuri, you're a lucky girl -he smiled.

-Thanks, oppa, I'm going to tell Tiffany the good news.

-Oh, Yuri, wait a minute...

 

Tiffany's POV

-ARE YOU SERIOUS??!! 

At first I couldn't believe what Yuri was telling me because she's such a prankster.

-Why should I lie with something like that?

I hugged her tight.

-You're amazing! When will they come?

-Don't know.. maybe in a few days, but... you will have to go out before they come, because you all have to come together.

-I don't like the idea of being far from you only a second, but it's okay -I said while giving her many kisses on her lips.

-And... we will be performing together in this hotel too -she said with a smile.

Is my girlfriend amazing or what?

-Will we have to practice? -I asked.

-I don't think so... We already know the coreographies... -she came closer and wrapped my waist with her arms- but if you want to practice, I can show you some movements...

-Yah! Byunyul! -I yelled as I hit her arm playfully.

-You know you want it, babe -she said laughing- Anyway, while you made you decision I will go to the rehearsal room to bring my handbag back, I forgot it there yesterday...

-Can we have breakfast then? I'm starving...

-Lunch, I think. It's late anyway.

After giving me a peck on the lips, she left.

 

Yuri's POV

I found my hand bag and walked out from the rehearsal room. In that moment I heard a familiar voice calling my name, but I pretend I didn't hear it.

-Noona -he called again- Noona, I have been looking for you -he bowed.

-Oh, Seungri -I said while smiling- I didn't hear you -I bowed back.

-Did you read my letter, noona? -he showed me a smile.

-Yes, I did. Thanks, it was a nice detail.

Seungri is a good friend of mine, he's amazing, and I know everything would be perfect if he wasn't so stubborn with his idea about dating me.

-So... would you accept going to have lunch with me?

-Uhm... -as Tiffany would be out for some days, it would be a nice idea- I think it's okay. I will call you.

-What about today? I mean, your schedule is empty, since you're here and not recording.

Nope. There's no reason in the world that would make me lose a lunch with my girlfriend.

-I'm sorry, Seungri, today I'll have lunch with Yoona and Jessica. I'll call you, I promise.

-Oh.. it's okay -he answered with a fake smile- I guess I'll see you soon.

-Yes, you will -I bowed and started to walk away.

-Uh... noona... -he called again and I turned around to see him- Uhm.. is there someone in your room?

I frozed. 

-W-what? Of course not. Who would it be? 

-I've heard your TV on. I thought someone was in your room. Are you sure that you're alone there?

Damn. Tiffany.

-No, Seungri, don't worry. I'll call you to have lunch soon, okay? -I said to change the topic.

-Oh -his expression changed- Yes, I'll see you.

I sighed in relief and walked towards my room. The girls have to come soon, before I get into troubles.