Don't say goodbye

Don't you see that I love you?

 

Tiffany’s POV

The sunlight came through the window, making me wake up. I opened my eyes and saw the most beautiful picture of all. A smile appeared on my face, as every time I saw her.

-Yu ... - I gave her a kiss on the lips - baby, good morning.

She moved a little but didn’t wake up.

-Yul - I said again, but she was still asleep.

I sighed. I was about to get up, when a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

-I don’t want to wake up - she said without opening her eyes - being with you is like a dream, and I swear I don’t want to wake up.

Cheesy Yul. I turned, looking at her, her cheeks.

-I love you, did you know?

She laughed softly and kissed me on the forehead. Suddenly, someone knocked on the door.

-Coming in, It’s open.

Hyoyeon opened the door and saw us hugging.

- Are you still in your pajamas? - Yul and I laughed - Taeyeon wants us all out, so hurry up, sleeping beauties.

After dressing up, we went to the dining room and sat down for breakfast. Taeyeon saw us and smiled.

-You all know what's going on, right? – we all nodded – I just want to say something, girls – she kept silence for a while – I just want to say that SNSD is a group composed of nine people, people who have spent a lot to stay together and, listen to me carefully, no matter what happens, we will always be as one, right? – we all nodded again - Now, let's not say goodbye, because I'm going to order that all we are together in Korea soon - her arms crossed and a smile appeared on her face.

-So ...-Hyoyeon suddenly said- This is like having vacation, right?

Taeyeon nodded. Sure it would be like having holiday for them. Because for me would be torture and I was sure Yuri would agree with me.

 

Yuri's POV

I arrived at the airport in a car with Jessica, Yoona and manager oppa. Before leaving home, I promised Tiffany I would find a way to communicate with her. I was going to be very hard to be away, but we had to face it. Yoona took my hand and it. She gave me a warm smile. Surely she knew what I was thinking.

-We arrived - manager oppa said.

Walking from the door to the plane was like forever. The only person I had in mind was Tiffany. I was still not sure how it would live a day without her. I expected to survive.

-Your phone.

A voice snapped me out of my thoughts, with a somehow strange order. Was he asking me to give him my phone?

-Sorry, oppa, I don’t understand.

Oppa sighed and patted my head.

-You know it's not my decision.

I cursed in silent. Was he going to take my phone? Did I have to be disconnected from the world? I took it out and handed it. He gave me another, which I would use while we were in Japan.

I knew the trip would be boring, so I put my headphones and closed my eyes.

Tiffany, please appear in my dreams and stay with me.