Dance with me

Don't you see that I love you?

 

-Yah! Kwon Yuri – yelled Taeyeon from the door of the dorm – there are roses here, it says it’s from Lee Seung Hyun.

Yes, not only SM member, bur everyone was caught by our godess’ beauty.

-SeunRi? – Answered Yuri – I have talked to him few times, idk, use it, If you want..

-Why would I need it?

-Idk, give it to somebody. No, I will. – she walked to the rooms – Sooyoung!! There’s something for you!!

Sooyoung ran to see what was that.

-What is it? – Yuri looked at the roses – To me?

-Yeah, they are from me – Yuri laughed.

-¬¬ yah! You must give me food only, got it?

Yuri took the roses and threw it on the trash can, along with other roses that she has rejected before. Yuri had been kind the first times that Seungri gave her flowers, but he was too insistent, more than anyone else. So with the time instead of keeping the roses she just throws it away. At the end, no one would know it.

They spent the afternoon, getting ready to their tour in Japan, practicing all the choreography.

-Which is the most difficult? – Hyoyeon asked.

-Why? Are you going to give us particular classes? – Yoona joked.

-No! I just think that we should practice harder if we have a difficult one.

-I think it’s IGAB, it’s the hardest ever! – answered Tiffany.

-You think so? – Yuri asked, she was by her side.

-Yes, really difficult. Don’t you think so?

-Yes, a little bit. Let’s practice together, want it?

Tiffany nodded and stood up to dance with her while the other rested.

-Well, I guess we have to go – suggested Hyoyeon looking at Yuri.

-Eh? – maknae complained – we still have time…

-We go I said! – replied Hyoyeon – Tiffany has a lot to practice and Yuri an help her with that, we have to start packing to Japan.

-That doesn’t make sense unnie…

-Don’t disobey your unnie, bad maknae! – she grabbed her hand and help her to stand up.

-I think it’s a good idea – Jessica said – I want to rest and sleep.

-Typical… -Taeyeon whispered.

-What did you say?!

Both went out of the room, followed by the others. The last one was Hyoyeon.

-See you later, girls, have fun.

Without Tiffany could notice it, she winked at Yuri. Yuri just laughed getting what Hyoyeon meant.

-It seems like we’re alone – Yuri smiled – Let’s continue dancing.

They spent the afternoon there, not realizing, the night had arrived and they had to return to the dorm. 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So..? (: