You will find someone to love

Don't you see that I love you?

Yuri's POV

-Do you like the food, noona? -he asked me.

-Yes, thanks Seungri, it's delicious.

As I was free I decided to have lunch with Seungri, since he was insisting so much I let him treat me.

-So... When are the girls coming?

-Tomorrow, I think. I miss them all so much -I answered while taking a sip of my drink.

-You will perform too, right? In the concert, I mean -I nodded- that's amazing, you all are really great, especially you, noona.

I only smiled, trying to be polite.

-I mean it, you're incredible. Out of them, I'll always choose you. Not only because you're a fabulous singer and an amazing dancer, but because you're a big hearted person. I really like that about you...

I smiled again.

-Thank you, Seungri, I appreciate your words.

He looked down. I knew his intentions and I wasn't going to give him any hope. It could sound mean, but I really appreciate him to tell him lies.

-Actually -he said almost in a whisper- I like everything about you and I think you know it... -he looked me in the eyes- I just want you to give me a chance to show you how happy I can make you.

I sighed. He leaned in to grab my hand, but I pulled apart and pretend to fix my hair.

-Please, noona, let me show you I'm the one.

-Seungri, it's so cute the things you're saying, but... 

-Don't reject me -he said all of a sudden- I know that you will reject me again... and I don't know what else to do, I have already told you my feelings, but you don't want to accept me... 

-Seungri, I'm sorry..

He slowly stood up, not looking at me.

-I'm full already -he said- I don't want to be here anymore. I'm sorry. Goodbye, noona.

I didn't do anything to make him stay, because I was so shocked. I knew he was stubborn, but it was too much. I felt horrible, he didn't deserve it, he deserves a girl who sincerily loves him and it wasn't me.

I'm sorry, Seungri, my heart belongs to someone else.

 

 

Tiffany's POV

-Girls, here! -a paparazzi shouted in order to take us a photography.

We were getting into the hotel. There were many people outside, chanting our names and taking photos. 

-Tippani unnie!! –a girl shouted my name and turned to see her.

She handed me a card with “Locksmiths know TaeNy is real” written on it.

I chuckled and handed it to Taeyeon, who smiled warmly.

If they only knew.

 

Seohyun and I got to Yuri’s room and left our stuff.

-Baby –she said hugging me- I have missed you.

-Unnie… -Seohyun said.

-My other baby! –Yuri shouted making Seohyun blush- I have missed you too!

-Yah unnie! –she complained- I won’t be staying at this room, will I?

-Do you hate me that much? –Yuri kept teasing her.

-Unnie!! –Seohyun complained again- I just want to give you some space, I can stay at HyoSunSoo room, since Hyoyeon unnie will be at Nicole unnie’s room. Is it okay for you?

-Thanks God for giving us a maknae as intelligent as her –Yuri said.

-Amen –I answered.

-Should I take that as a yes?

-Yep, I will miss you, you know? –Yuri leaned in to hug her again.

Seohyun looked at me with worried eyes.

Maybe she thinks I’ll get angry with her if my girlfriend keeps hugging her like that. I would if she wasn’t Seohyun, but as she is, it is okay.

As she left the room, Yuri helped me to unpack my stuff.

-Welcome back –she said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

-It’s nice to be here again –I answered.

Her face was covered with a smile, but I could notice something bothering her.

-Is everything okay? –I asked her.

-Uhm.. well, something has happened –she said, as she sat on the edge of the bed.

-Can I know what it is? –I asked and she nodded.

-It… it’s about.. that guy.

That guy. The only thing that guy can do is bothering my girl. Whatever was she  going to tell me, I bet was bad.

-Yesterday.. I accepted to have lunch with him, everything was alright until he decided to talk about it again…

I looked at her trying to read her expression.

-He told me that I should let him show me he’s the one for me… That’s sweet, I know,  but when he says it, it just makes me feel uncomfortable.  He confessed again and I didn’t know what to do. This time was different… he just stood up and went away. I don’t want to hurt him…

I her cheeks.

-It isn’t your fault, Yuri, you shouldn’t feel bad. He will understand your feelings.

-He deserves a girl who loves him. I’m not that girl.

I leaned in to catch her lips. It really hurts to see her like that.

-Everything will be alright –I told her- I’m with you.

She looked at me and smiled.

-Thanks, baby. Thanks for being always with me.

I wrapped her waist with my arms and left kisses on her neck.

-How are the girls? –she asked me after some seconds.

-They are already in her rooms, Taeyeon will stay with Yoona and Jessica.

-Uhm.. I want to see them –she smiled.

-Yep. We will have dinner together. How about that?

A grin appeared on her face.

-Perfect.

It was the only thing she said after kissing me again.

 

 


Welcome to our new subscribers, I hope you enjoy this story!

^^