It seems like it's really over

Don't you see that I love you?

Yuri's POV

-You did what? -Hyoyeon almost screamed.

I just had told her about my conversation with Tiffany and my surprising relationship with Jessica.

-Shut up! Someone's gonna hear you!

-But what the hell is wrong with you?! -she screamed in a whisper.

-I don't know -I sighed.

I actually don't know. I just said that because I was hurt.

-So, are you going to ask Jessica?

-What if she gets mad?

-She won't. Sje would like it, I think. You know she has feelings for you.

-But that would be wrong in so many ways... I should have said Jiyoung instead of her.

-Doesn't she have feelings for you too?

-What?! Of course not! We're friends and it would be easier.

-Well, I don't know, just go ask her or made up things with Tiffany.

-I choose the first option.

I stood up and walked towards my supposed girlfriend's room. She wasn't there. I sighed. My torture was getting longer.

-Yuri! -a pair of arms wrapped my waist from behind- where are you going?

I turned around and saw the girl I was looking for.

-Sica -I said as I took her hands- can we talk for a sec?

-Sure, let's go to the sofa.

-Oh no...

Definitely no. Anyone could see us there, and by anyone I meant Tiffany.

-...let's go to your room.

Oh man. That sounded so wrong.

When we got there, she sat on her bed. Okay, here I go.

-Jessica -I started, selecting my words carefully- there's something I want to ask you...

-Is there anything wrong, Yul?

Everything's wrong.

-Kinda.

I took air.

-Yesterday, Tiffany and I talked -her eyes widened- and we... we just... kinda fight...

She looked surprised.

-And we were like yelling to each other, I was so mad at her that I couldn't control my words and... I told her I'm dating somene.

-What?! Are you dating someone?!

-That's the funny part, actually -I said while scratching the back of my neck- I'm not dating anyone...

-The why you told her that?

Oh Jessica, aren't you completely awake?

-Because I was hurt! I didn't know what to do, I'm an idiot, I know...

-No, you aren't -she said holding my hands- you are just heartbroken. It's okay.

She was just so nice.

-But that's not everything -I said- I... I told her thar... I was dating... you.

The last word came in a whisper.

She didn't reply, so I look up to her. She had a confused look on her face.

-I know -I said- it is stupid. You don't have to do anything, it's okay I just...

-I'll do it -she said- I'll help you. A smile appeared on my face.

-Thank you so much! -I hugged her.

-It's okay if I can spend time with you -she smiled warmly at me.

All of a sudden I said something I should have just kept to me for a while.

-You're an amazing friend, Sica.

Her smile faded away.

-Yes, I know.

An you're an idiot, Kwon Yuri.

-Uh, I mean...

-It's okay, Yul, I shouldn't be thinking that something can happen between us. It's just that the idea of us being lovey dovey sounds so good for me -she smiled.

-You're fantastic, Sica, believe me. You deserve someone who can give you all the love you deserve. And that's not me. I...

-Stop -she said, with a finger in my lips and a smile on her face- don't say that, I know you're a good girl, so stop saying those things. Let's not talk about this, okay? I think it's pretty clear.

I nodded and she leaned in to hug me.

I don't want to lose Jessica, never.

 

Tiffany's POV

-Are you really sure about it? -He asked me for the nth time.

-Yes!! -I yelled- she tolds me that, she has moved on and doesn't love me anymore.

Ouch.

-I can't believe it...

-Me either.

I sighed.

Why everything's going that bad? I felt so sad, it would be so hard to see them being lovey dovey to each other. I would miss her arms wrapped in my waist, her head resting on my shoulders and her kisses on my cheeks. No one can compares to her. And I had to ruined all. I lost my chance, there's nothing I can do now.

-What are you gonna do now?

Ugh, Nichkhun should learn how to read my mind.

-Nothing, there's no point in fighting for someone who I already lost.

He chuckled.

-What's so funny? I'm dying here and you're laughing? Such a good friend!

-I'm sorry -he said, still with a smile on his face- it's just that... I don't understand why you give up that fast.

-Because she doesn't love! Aren't you paying attetion, Nichkhun?!

He laughed again.

-I'm leaving, I can't stand you.

-No, wait -he asked, grabbing my arm.

We were at the same cafe shop from the last time.

-I'm not laughing about you, Tiffany.

I rolled my eyes.

-I just don't understand you.

-What don't you understand? My ex girlfriend has another girl now, is that so difficult?

-No, is it difficutl for you to understand I don't believe her? I mean, have you seen them kissing or something?

-Uh, no... but they were at Jessica's room when I just left the dorms.

-Uhm -he took his chin- well, I'm not totally convinced, you should watch them.

-I'm not gonna stalk them!

-Just watch them, Tiffany...

 

-Give me the TV control, Sica~

-No -she said.

-Please, Sica~

-No, stop using aegyo, Yul, it won't work -she pinched Yuri's cheek.

No, Yul, keep doing it. I love it.

-Just give her the TV control already -Sunny said, defending her spot as aegyo queen.

We were at the living room, trying to watch a movie, but them being so touchy was killing me slowly.

-Just pick a stupid movie and let's watch it! -Sooyoung yelled.

-No, I would find a goo one -Yoona said, grabbing the tv control and changing the channels- what about a comedy?

Nobody answered.

-Whatever is okay, just pick a movie -Taeyeon said.

-Wanna choose, Seo? -she handed her the tv control.

-Yes, let's watch Keroro.

No way.

We all stood up and went away.

-Unnied -she complained, pouting.

-Let's go eat outside -Hyoyeon suggested.

-Yes! -Sooyoung and Yoona shouted at the same time.

-You okay? -Taeyeon asked me.

I gave her a fake smile and nodded, but she knows me too well, so I guess she didn't believe me.

-Let's go, then -she hold my hand with our fingers interwined.

I took a glance of Yuri and she was holding Jessica's hand. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine that everything would be okay and maybe, just maybe, we could get back together.