Tiffany

Don't you see that I love you?

 

Tiffany’s POV

The girls had taken the news about my relationship with Yuri well, even Jessica, which surprised me. I thought she would object or something, but fortunately that didn’t happen.

-Fany - Yuri said, hugging me from behind and leaving soft kisses on my neck.

I smiled. Every time she kissed me there, I could melt.

-Yul – I turned around and kissed her lips.

Her irresistible lips.

-Taeyeon says we must get ready because in ten minutes we’ll go to manager oppa’s office

-Oh, the meeting! I forgot!

-What are you thinking about that you forget things?

-You should know - I smiled.

She hugged me and I rested my head on her shoulder.

-I love you – she whispered in my ear - I love you more than you can imagine.

I kissed her cheek and hugged her tightly, as if that would ensure that she never would leave me.

-Now go change – she suggested - or ... want my help? – she smirked.

-Yah! Kwon Yuri! - I blushed.

-Sorry – she laughed and gave me a kiss - hurry up, okay?

 

When we arrived,  Taeyeon said again that the meeting could be on the new sub unit.

-Good afternoon – we greeted at the same time.

-Go ahead, girls - manager oppa greeted - it's good to see you.

We went to the office and sat down.

-Well, you must be wondering why I called you. The reason for this meeting is that the company has made a decision with respect to the group.

Manager oppa looked at us as if expecting an answer, but not finding it, he continued.

-You know the great success of TaeTiSeo – I smiled proudly as I looked at Taeyeon and Seohyun - a huge success! And that's not just because of your incredible talent, but something called fanservice.

We all laughed.

-It works - oppa manager said with a smile - TaeNy is popular, right? And Seohyun is a good daughter I think – he laughed – good job, Seohyun.

Seohyun bowed as she tried to hide her smile.

-Well, girls, I know you may feel uncomfortable with that ...

-Oh, of course not - Taeyeon said - we like to see the fans happy.

-All of you think so? - manager oppa asked looking at each of us and getting good answers - excellent, then I have good news.

We all looked at each other.

If manager oppa spoke of fanservice, skinship definitely concerned, and if he spoke about good news, it meant he would have another sub unit, and this time he’ll want skinship between members as condition. In this group, there’s another popular couple...

-Yoona, Yuri, Jessica - oppa manager said - congratulations, you are our new sub unit.

Yuri looked at me, but our eye contact was interrupted by Yoona, who stood to hug her and Jessica. The three stood in front of the desktop manager oppa.

-YulSic - oppa manager said - and our beloved Yoona - she smiled - YoonYulSic, congratulations. The news is not yet official to media, but soon they’ll know, concentrate on practicing for now, okay? - The three nodded - now you can go, girls.

We made a bow, but when we were about to leave manager oppa spoke again.

-Yuri, Jessica, I guess you know what I want you to do, right?

Jessica smiled, but Yuri did nothing.

-Tiffany... - Yuri called me when we were about to get on the car.

-What? - Answered coldly.

-Are you upset?

-No.

Of course I was upset. The creation of this sub unit only meant Yuri and Jessica would spend much time together, and not only that, but they’ll have to have skinship. When we got to the dorm, I went to my room and locked my door. I didn’t want to talk with anyone.