Let's learn some Japanese!

Don't you see that I love you?

The girls sat around the dinner table, as a variety show. Seohyun and Sooyoung would be the MCs.

-This is “Learning Japanese with Seohyun and Sooyoung!”
-Why is your name first, unnie?
-Because I’m older than you! Now let’s start. The rules of this game are simple. The teams will be: YulSicHyo y SunYoonTaeNy
-Why am I with the royal couple? I don’t wanna be part of that! – Hyoyeon joked.
-Because MC wants it! Now the rules: We’ll say an English word and you’ll have to say it in Japanese. The first one who has the answer will grab mmm –looked for something – this salt shaker.
-Uh? This program has the lowest budget ever! – Yoona complained.
-Shhh! The salt shaker and that’s it! The first team that reaches 16 points will win the first level!
-Why 16 points? – Tiffany asked.
-Because MC wants it! How many times do I have to repeat it?!
-And why Seohyun doesn’t talk? – Yuri asked, joking.
-Because MC doesn’t want it, unnie – answered Seohyun, laughing.

The game started with simple words, which were answered easily by Yuri.

-Yuri, you’ll have a warning! – Sooyoung said.
-What?! Why?!
-Because you answer too much and don’t let the others participate!

The game continued and the words were more difficult every time. The first level was won by YulSicHyo.

-I knew it! We are the best! Nobody can bring us down! Fighting!!!! – shouted Hyoyeon.
-Hyoyeon, you didn’t answer a thing, so you better shut up – replied Jessica.
-I’m here just to support you and that’s the most important thing!
-Are you going to let me continue? – askedSooyoung– Okay, let’s move to the next level: Say the longest phrase in Japanese. You’ll have five minutes to create your phrase. Start!
-MC- Yoona said – What will be the price?
-A kiss and a hug from me!!
-Okay, I’m leaving – Hyoyeon said.
-Yah! Think about your phrase because you’ll be the first!!

Everybody started to think about a phrase, but nothing came to their minds. The time was over.

-Give us an example, Seohyun – Sooyoung said.
-Konichiwa, watashinonamaehaSohyundesu (hi, my name’s Seohyun)
-Very good! A phrase like that will lose of course.
-Unnie!
-It’s true, it isn’t a good phrase. Now, start! Hyoyeon, you first.
-Tokuhanarateitemo, me wotojirebahorakokorowa soba niiru – said with a smile.
-That’s the chorus from All My Love is For You! Disqualified!
-Oh, man! This game , that wasn’t in the rules, I’m out! – she sat up on the couch.

One by one were saying their phrase until Yuri’s turn came,

-Anatawawatashi to kekkonsurunodarouka? (Will you marry me?)
-Yes! – three girls said at the same time.
-Uh?

Awkward silence.

-Well, I guess Tiffany, Yoona and Jessica are disqualified because of interrupt – said Sooyoung with a serious voice – and because of answering a question that wasn’t to them – joked.
-I don’t care, I just want to sleep, anyway – Jessica said.

The final war was won by Sunny.

-I don’t want any price, Sooyoung, thanks – Sunne joked.
-I don’t care, I’ll save it to someone special.
-Your pillow? – Hyoyeon asked.
-Yah!! Go to sleep!
-Since when you’re the leader?
-What? I’m not that old! – Sooyoung answered.
-Yah!!! We all must go to sleep, tomorrow we’ll have more practice!- shouted Taeyeon, making all go to their rooms.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I dont know I just want to learn Japanese lol